PDA

View Full Version : Dont they just try it on .......

tara
11-12-2009, 04:38 PM
My mindees mum sent me an email this morning.

we need to sort out payments for week beginning 21 December and week beginning 28 December. He won't be coming to you for those two weeks as xxxxxxx and I will both be taking leave. I think that means that I need to pay half the usual amount for those two weeks, but please can you confirm? If so, I'll get that sorted out today as well so you can have it in your account before Christmas.

I sent back ......

Child or parent holidays …………………………………………†¦â€¦.. Full fee

Dont some parents try it on if they have looked at the parent pack they would not of even have tryed :rolleyes:

I was not having that starting as they will alway try that one :angry:

The dad did not want to pay me the extra hours l did for them l got that out of them as well :clapping:

Twinkles
11-12-2009, 05:36 PM
My mindees mum sent me an email this morning.

we need to sort out payments for week beginning 21 December and week beginning 28 December. He won't be coming to you for those two weeks as xxxxxx and I will both be taking leave. I think that means that I need to pay half the usual amount for those two weeks, but please can you confirm? If so, I'll get that sorted out today as well so you can have it in your account before Christmas.

I sent back ......

Child or parent holidays …………………………………………†¦â€¦.. Full fee

Dont some parents try it on if they have looked at the parent pack they would not of even have tryed :rolleyes:

I was not having that starting as they will alway try that one :angry:

The dad did not want to pay me the extra hours l did for them l got that out of them as well :clapping:

Some of them will always try no matter how much you shove it under their noses in black and white ! :rolleyes:

The Juggler
11-12-2009, 06:35 PM
good for you! wonder if they'll change their minds and bring him?

TheBTeam
11-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Good for you, what have they said?

beccas
11-12-2009, 07:43 PM
good on you i hope they pay it and keep their child at home...

tara
11-12-2009, 08:14 PM
They have sent the payment it will be in my account next wednesday :clapping: Even if they move him which l dont think they will at least l dont feel walked over :jump for joy: