PDA

View Full Version : xmas decorations and outdoor lights

Straws
11-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Hello all,

what percentage of xmas decorations would you put through, I'm going shopping this weekend and would like to make my home look more christmassy , I wouldnt normally bother but with having mindess I thought I'd make an effort

Straws xx

Trouble
11-12-2009, 12:41 PM
MY whole town decorates their house they have compertitions whos is the best:D

i would only put through the ones for my playroom

Twinkle
11-12-2009, 01:21 PM
I have a through room that the mindees use.

Most of the effort is for the mindees this year so everything I buy new, goes through the books.

huggableshelly
11-12-2009, 02:12 PM
wow, I've never considered putting the costs of xmas decorations through my books, I do not see them as being beneficial to my buisness and quite often display the childrens creations instead of buying costly lights etc.

hmmm, maybe I could have claimed for the new tree I had to buy 2 years ago when a mindee decided to attack the old one in a screaming temper leaving it buckled and no longer able to stand up. ah well, too late now lol

Chatterbox Childcare
11-12-2009, 05:43 PM
I don't claim anything for xmas lights and decs as these seem "questionable" and I would rather put items through that won't flag up anything and then the IR go through everything

Do you really need these for expenses? There is so much unquestionable items to claim for.