PDA

View Full Version : NVQ3 Assessor coming !!!!! need abit of advice pls.....

Zoemum2four
10-12-2009, 02:15 PM
Ive got an assessor coming to me on Tuesday nxt wk to sign me up to start my NVQ3, been told i will be doing 3 test papers Math, English and a childcare one, Has anyone else done these and what are they like? always get myself in a tizz wazz, hate doing thing on the spot and especially hate tests.......:( got told i will need to do them while he is here and he will mark them at the same time, then if all is ok will be able to start my NVQ straight way.......Any advice pls !!!!!!! Hope this all make sense !!!!!!!!!

Trouble
10-12-2009, 02:17 PM
the tests are easy and basic but some people who say are dyslexic will not cope with them and thats what there looking for to see if you need help with maths or english youll be fine

saying that i literally just passed the maths one i HATE Maths:D

sarah32
10-12-2009, 02:52 PM
Ive done them, pretty easy.:)

Tink
10-12-2009, 02:56 PM
The tests are to establish if you need any further help and to see what knowledge you have got. Or the ones that I took were for that anyway mind you I did mine in 2007 good luck and don't worry about them.

Zoemum2four
10-12-2009, 03:48 PM
the tests are easy and basic but some people who say are dyslexic will not cope with them and thats what there looking for to see if you need help with maths or english youll be fine

saying that i literally just passed the maths one i HATE Maths:D

Im not a fan of maths either.........:(

Merry-Minder
10-12-2009, 03:53 PM
I have done level 2 and am finishing up my level 3 - I didnt have to take any kind of test for either - thank goodness!!lol

Shirlwith3
11-12-2009, 06:53 AM
I have a assor coming this afternoon she never said anything to me about doing a test:panic: :panic: :panic: all she said was she will come to interview me today.
I am terrible at maths, am alright with a calculator & fingers.
We will see what she says this afternnon