PDA

View Full Version : Thats it! Its officially taken over!

Lady Haha
09-12-2009, 08:10 PM
I answered the door earlier to the catalogue delivery lady and after signing for my parcel she said 'So, is this a nursery then?'........

She was only at the front door! Mind you, even with out a big sign saying 'nursery' nailed to the wall, it does look like one from the outside as well as inside!!

Just made me smile!

miffy
09-12-2009, 08:12 PM
Still trying to find my home - it's buried here somewhere :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

charliegee
10-12-2009, 12:08 AM
a friend of mine who hasn't got kids asked me "how do you cope with all this plastic everywhere!!!" - I answered that there is so much plastic - plastic toys - plastic furniture.....that I don' teven thing of it as anything out of hte ordinary anymore!

:laughing: x

angeldelight
10-12-2009, 06:58 AM
I know the feeling ha ha

Angel xx

mammumof4
10-12-2009, 07:54 AM
:laughing: :laughing: my kitchen is starting to look like a classroom :D

sarah707
10-12-2009, 08:20 AM
I contain it to certain areas!

The front of my house is pretty much child free ... the back however :rolleyes: :D

Lady Haha
10-12-2009, 10:22 AM
I contain it to certain areas!

The front of my house is pretty much child free ... the back however :rolleyes: :D

Ah, mine is the opposite! My lounge is at the back and playroom at the front with toys tidily placed all along the windowsill! Plus in the glass window next to the door theres the sign asking parents not to obstruct neighbours drives, picture of multi cultural children holding hands around the world and an A4 picture my son did last week saying 'Merry Chistmas, children and mums' (dads obv not welcome!! :laughing: )

helenlc
10-12-2009, 09:22 PM

Mine is the front and back!!!

The front is the lobby where the front door is. I have notice boards up in there with pictures, certificates etc. Plus the kids boxes for their nappies, belongings etc, coat hooks and shoe rack.

At the back is the conservatory which is my play room.

In the middle is my front room - which means at the end of the day, I can shut the lobby door and shut the curtains to the conservatory and not look at it all!!!:laughing: :laughing:

CherryBlossom
11-12-2009, 07:19 PM
Ah, mine is the opposite! My lounge is at the back and playroom at the front with toys tidily placed all along the windowsill! Plus in the glass window next to the door theres the sign asking parents not to obstruct neighbours drives, picture of multi cultural children holding hands around the world and an A4 picture my son did last week saying 'Merry Chistmas, children and mums' (dads obv not welcome!! :laughing: )

haha how funny-that did make me laugh. no dads allowed lol x

beccas
11-12-2009, 07:24 PM
out of all my minded children (9) i only have 2 picked up by mum all rest are dad

Lady Haha
11-12-2009, 10:06 PM
I think it's probably because I am a single parent and my son's dad is a bit of a waste of space!!! He loves daddy, but forgets about him sometimes!

He obviously sees a family unit as consisting of children and mums!