PDA

View Full Version : Please can I have some feedback...

Helen Dempster
09-12-2009, 02:21 PM
positive or otherwise (gulp, I'll probably regret staying that!) :eek:

This is my website. I did put it on here ages ago, but forgot to add the Forum as a link (which I've now done - sorry boss!)

Hope you like it, I know there's a couple of improvements that need doing, and I need to update Safeguarding Policy, but if you can think of anything else? I will one day get round to putting a photo gallery on too, I hope.

www.bubblesandburps.co.uk

Pauline
09-12-2009, 05:43 PM
This is my website. I did put it on here ages ago, but forgot to add the Forum as a link (which I've now done - sorry boss!)

this time you've forgot the link to your website in the post :laughing::laughing:

doodles
09-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Fab Website :thumbsup:

PixiePetal
09-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Great website, lots of info and looks good too. :thumbsup:

mamasheshe
09-12-2009, 06:49 PM
really lovely website lots of info for parents loved the bit about your family really good idea. The only thing negative i could possibly find is you have your full address on their which might be me being over cautious i know it's personal preference but you can never be to careful.

Helen Dempster
09-12-2009, 08:16 PM
really lovely website lots of info for parents loved the bit about your family really good idea. The only thing negative i could possibly find is you have your full address on their which might be me being over cautious i know it's personal preference but you can never be to careful.

Oh...you think I should change this? I also have my full address on my business cards. Should I just have my phone number/email do you think? Thanks hun :thumbsup:

Helen Dempster
09-12-2009, 08:17 PM
this time you've forgot the link to your website in the post :laughing::laughing:

Doh...but in my defence, I've had one of those days! ;)

Polly2
10-12-2009, 09:14 AM
I love the section on your family. I think parents will like that :thumbsup: well done!

angeldelight
10-12-2009, 09:23 AM
That is lovely Helen

Well done

Angel xx

DCMS
13-12-2009, 09:58 AM
Lovely site. Regarding your full address, when I did my site someone said it was in the interest of safeguarding that I didn't advertise where there was a house full of children. Took mine off but suppose it's each to their own!

Well done

mamasheshe
13-12-2009, 12:30 PM
defo each to their own

was in my icp ful;l address wasn't advised so thought i'd mention it.

Ripeberry
13-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Lovely website :thumbsup: Just a few things need tweaking in the interest of safety. I personally would not give too much info about my own children and certainly not my husband ;) . Also the policies should be password protected so that you know who reads them and as others have said, don't put your full address on it.
Well done :)

christine e
13-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Fabulous website!

The only thing I noticed was that you refer to the National Standards and how you meet them but this should now be the Welfare Requirements.

Cx

Tam's Tribe
13-12-2009, 05:06 PM
Hi

Your website is good and comprehensive.

Just a couple of queries, your hours of work on the 'Service Statement' page and 'Prices' page contradict each other.

Also your vacancies page is too 'OFSTED TALK!' . . . I have done the training and still struggle to get my head around Ofsted statements. I would put it in plain straight talk English (like you would if you were talking to a parent face to face). That is the one thing I have learn being in marketing for million years . . . Keep it simple!!!

A personal preference but I also would not have my full address on the website. My flyers, business cards, etc. only have the area I live/work.

A great job, well done! :clapping:

Helen Dempster
14-12-2009, 08:09 PM
Thanks all. I've taken all your comments on board and have altered my website, taken my address off, amended my times/fees page and re-worded the National Standards.

Thanks for the feedback :thumbsup:

Daisy1956
12-01-2010, 03:06 PM
Well done looks really good. Did it take you a long time to produce?

jojane
07-02-2010, 06:46 PM
on your vacancies page you say the early years age group is until the 31st august AFTER thier 5th birthday but i thought it would be the 31st august after thier 4th birthday as from the septembe they would be going to school and so classed as an over 5 for age group purposes??