PDA

View Full Version : I blubbed!

emmadines
09-12-2009, 11:06 AM
I told myself I wouldnt but i did, I shouldnt have done!!

i said id stay business like so i could then take that step back when my mindee leaves, i was prepared to do the goodbyes this afternoon not this morning but it looks like i have the afternoon off.

my house is gonna seem quieter now and my lil girl is going to be surrounded by boys!

:( :( :( :(

sorry i just needed to ramble

venus89
09-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Hugs

I cried buckets when all three of the little girls I minded left :( I think if you didn't get emotionally attached then you wouldn't be doing such a good job x

mrs c
09-12-2009, 11:59 AM
I have had one mindee since she was a baby and she is now almost 5. Her parents are emigrating straight after Christmas and I only have one week left with her. If I think about it I get weepy and I treasure each day we have left. We have loads and loads of cuddles and loads of special times. Parents say they want me to come and visit them but going to New Zealand is rather expensive on a childminders salary.

ORKSIE
09-12-2009, 12:34 PM
I have had one mindee since she was a baby and she is now almost 5. Her parents are emigrating straight after Christmas and I only have one week left with her. If I think about it I get weepy and I treasure each day we have left. We have loads and loads of cuddles and loads of special times. Parents say they want me to come and visit them but going to New Zealand is rather expensive on a childminders salary.

I really sympathise.
They become an extension of your family dont they.
One of my LO's emigrated in the summer to Australia, broke my heart, she was a total sweetie.
And it is expensive to travel all that way....Anyway I dont do Spiders:eek: :laughing:

zillervalley
09-12-2009, 12:48 PM
I have mindees who are 21,23 and still come at christmas with the family.

you would expect mum and dad but not mindees

one at 20 has had a little one and she has said she is coming too

ziller

ORKSIE
09-12-2009, 12:50 PM
I have mindees who are 21,23 and still come at christmas with the family.

you would expect mum and dad but not mindees

one at 20 has had a little one and she has said she is coming too

ziller

WoW that is wonderful:clapping: :clapping:
and bringing THEIR LO's...that is so cool:thumbsup:

emmadines
09-12-2009, 01:29 PM
thanks peeps, i just needed to ramble abit