PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!

LisaMcNally09
08-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Mindee M today was playing in the dressing up box...he got the policemans outfit on and said "Lisa im a policeman today!" I asked him what policemen do and he said "they come and arrest my daddy!!!!!":eek:

Alibali
08-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Ooops:blush: :blush:

RachelE
08-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Oh dear!! - lets hope he was joking!?

Rachel x

miss muffit
08-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Oh my word :eek:

bet you were speechless!

miffy
08-12-2009, 08:01 PM
What did you say? :eek:

Miffy xx

Joannechildmind
08-12-2009, 08:06 PM
oh no i would have sooooo wanted to ask more questions lol

Ripeberry
08-12-2009, 08:22 PM
Reminds me when I was helping out at pre-school. A group of 3yr old girls got dressed up as mum, dad and baby and one girl was the 'leader' of the group and spent most of the time shouting at the others, smaking the baby and then going to the play kitchen sink and pretending to throw up in it.
We (the pre-school teachers and me) just looked at each other :eek:
But later it turned out that the mum was pregnant and the boyfriend had left.
No wonder the poor little girl wanted to play it out.

LisaMcNally09
I was shocked......i just said " they arrest daddy?" he just said yes. i didnt push it but made a note of it in my diary....gunna keep my eyes open from now on!!!

tashaleee
Classic! :laughing: Would have had to ask more as well.... :blush:

Bevbeetle
08-12-2009, 08:24 PM
i had mindee come in and say the police came today when i was in my pjymas i said oh thats nice she replied no it wasnt they took our laptop and loads of mummys letters anyway the mum in court after christmas been stealing £30,000 from her employees she still hasnt told me , she says she been made redundant.

LisaMcNally09
08-12-2009, 08:30 PM
i had mindee come in and say the police came today when i was in my pjymas i said oh thats nice she replied no it wasnt they took our laptop and loads of mummys letters anyway the mum in court after christmas been stealing £30,000 from her employees she still hasnt told me , she says she been made redundant.

omg:eek: i hope its nothing like that!!!!

Chell
08-12-2009, 08:33 PM
My brother wrote in his news at school that our Dad had been chased in the car by a police car. He had not, my Mum was mortified. :laughing:

OrlandoBelle
08-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Mindee M today was playing in the dressing up box...he got the policemans outfit on and said "Lisa im a policeman today!" I asked him what policemen do and he said "they come and arrest my daddy!!!!!":eek:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Hahahahahaha.... I know I shouldn't laugh, but I really did chuckle when I read that! Kids are so innocent bless em. I don't know how you didn't ask more questions! Lol.

nannymcflea
08-12-2009, 09:40 PM
I love it when they say "my mum...." or "my dad...."...especially if you have a good relationship with the parents and can repeat it and see them cringe!:laughing:

Lady Haha
08-12-2009, 11:15 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I love the stuff they come out with about their parents!!! My mindees are forever saying stuff that makes me want to delve more but I don't!!!

But! Not so funny when it's your own child! At the end of the year in July, I got all my sons books for the year from school. I was reading through them and one was his 'news' book, where he had to write all about his weekend. On one page he had written 'me and mummy went to get mummy's adult swing'......sounds terrible and I wondered what the teacher must have thought! It was true though, I bought myself a giant TP single swing last summer!!!

loobyloo168
09-12-2009, 02:11 PM
I remember when i was a nursery nurse years ago, one of my reception children told me that Mummy had drunk a bottle of Whisky, fell down the stairs and broke her hip, and thats why she was late that morning !

LittleMissSparkles
09-12-2009, 02:35 PM

oh dear !!! x

miffy
09-12-2009, 02:40 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: How did you keep a straight face when mum said she'd been made redundant?

Miffy xx

Tired
09-12-2009, 05:27 PM
When one of my mindees was about 2.5 he arrived one day and I asked him what he had had for his breakfast.

He said "vodka and coke"!:eek:

Mum was mortified and has no idea where he got that from. She doesn't even drink vodka, and certainly not for breakfast.

pumpkinsmum
09-12-2009, 09:12 PM
We were stuck in traffic because of a road accident and to keep the children amused we were playing a game of making the sounds of anything we could see around us, such as 'I can see a cow, what do we do?' to which all the children would make moo noises. Anyway, when a police car went flying up the hard shoulder I said 'I can see a police car, what do we do?' all but one were nee-naa-ing when M shouted 'No, when we see a police car we duck because seatbelts aren't meant for two people!'

Oo-er!

mammumof4
10-12-2009, 07:59 AM
hhhha, these are funny! bet i could think of some but its 8am and im still in pjs!!!!! school run at 25 past :eek: lol so cant wait till xmas break x