PDA

View Full Version : Opinions/Advice please

daytimedolly
08-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Hello, Im a newly registered Childminder and wonder if you would be so kind as to give me some opinions/advice.

I am in the throws of getting a website designed and am in a dilema about what to call myself. Should I make up a snazzy name, or just call it Lorraines Childminding and keep it simple?

The two names I have come up wth that I love up to now is:-
Momma Mia's Childminding (as obviously I am a mom and my daughter is Mia)
Happy Days Childminding (which I love as it sounds so sunny and cheerful)

What do you think of these (honestly)

Also, what if I come up with a name that somebody else has in the region? Does that matter? Is it legal/wise?

Any advice you can give would be great including any snazzy names you might think would be good to use.

Thanks loads

Blaze
09-12-2009, 12:36 AM
I would go with Momma Mia's as it's personal to you.:)

angeldelight
09-12-2009, 07:32 AM
I would go with Momma Mia's as it's personal to you.:)

Yes I agree

Its nice I would go with that

I dont think anyone else will come up with that name because like you say its your daughters name

Good luck with the website

Angel xxx

Graham
09-12-2009, 10:33 AM
If you want your website to come up in google searches, then you could do with calling yourself something the parents are going to search for.

If you want people to find you through searching perhaps a name with your location in the title as they are more than likely to put their location and childminder in the search.

angeldelight
10-12-2009, 07:17 AM
If you need help with your website you could always ask Pauline here - she designs them also and has helped many of us here

Angel xxx