PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo started minding!

Cakes
07-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Hi all,
Thought i'd share my good news.
Since i started this process in january i have had 2 enquires that have led to nothing(i really don't interview well... go to mush:blush:)
I got a bit of a short notice after school contract last monday totally out of the blue(started minding that day) and then today got another(2yr old) to start next week!
Last week with first mindee was great he gets on well with my kids,we made xmas decorations and baked biscuits. Only problem is he dosn't want to leave when mum arrives..so he has certainly settled in :)
Now really looking forward to new little one starting,hope that go's just as well:thumbsup:

naomiesian
08-12-2009, 08:41 AM
Well done you :clapping:
Im still waiting for my certificate to arrive but have filled all my spaces already and cant wait to start.
Hope it all goes well hun xxx and well done again xxx

Cakes
08-12-2009, 09:25 AM
Im still waiting for my certificate to arrive but have filled all my spaces already and cant wait to start.

A bigger well done to you! Filling your spaces before your certificate arrives thats brill :thumbsup: xx

naomiesian
10-12-2009, 08:34 AM
lol thankyou, it wasn`t hard as im going to be the only childminder in the village, and as I have worked at the local school for the past 4 years, most of the parents already know me and my family.
Im sure that you will fill all your spaces soon as if you`ve already got a little one who doesn`t want to leave when his mum turns up that just shows what a great job your doing. :clapping: :clapping: xx

angeldelight
10-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Well done to you

Have fun and enjoy

Angel xx

mama2three
10-12-2009, 08:51 AM
well done to you both! happy minding x x

Cakes
10-12-2009, 07:09 PM
Thanks everyone

lol thankyou, it wasn`t hard as im going to be the only childminder in the village I am one of at least 7 in my village and we have a before/after school care thingie at the primary school,so i was told there was no work about:( .....but after weeks of silence my phone has been going mad this week! Had an enquiry for another 2 yr old:eek: and a 5 yr old. Have also had a lovely comment from mindees mum saying that as mindee is enjoying himself and coming home with his biscuits/other stuff he has done, his sister wants to come here too instead of the after school club!

If it continues like this I will be full in no time:happy banana:

Hats
13-12-2009, 07:05 PM
It's so nice to read some positive stuff. It is such a long process to just get registered, never mind filling spaces.
Just the encouragement I needed to read to keep going with it all.... thank you.:thumbsup:
Fingers crossed I'll be registered with some mindees really soon.

H
:)

Annie_T
14-12-2009, 09:17 AM
well done hun x

estrelas
17-12-2009, 01:25 PM
well done

hope its still going well for you xx

Zoomie
17-12-2009, 01:32 PM
Sounds like things are really coming together for you.

Congratulations, and enjoy :D

Leannetrim
17-12-2009, 11:25 PM
well done to the both of you.

I have my first 2 mindees starting in jan