PDA

View Full Version : Letter heads

cherry
05-03-2008, 04:49 PM
I've been trying to join a couple of Cash and Carry's but as I'm self employed they need to see a letterhead or a bill with my details on it.

As I don't send letters and all the bills are in my partners name, what can I use as proof.

Has anyone come across this and what did you do?

flora
05-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Have you letters or invoices from Oftsed or NCMA?? They need them for is for proof of address etc. You should have a demand for your ofsted reg fee, that has your name on and your address same with ncma membership and pub liability insurance.
If you had both of these plus your driving licence or something that links you with that address. You should be ok. If in doubt take anything that proves where you live and proves you are who you say you are!!!
As for headed notepaper I just made up some on the pc and they were happy. :thumbsup:

ajs
05-03-2008, 05:06 PM
i just take a copy of my registration certificate and my driving licence that is usually enough

which cash and carrys though

ajs
05-03-2008, 05:07 PM
sorry pressed submit too quickly

usually childminders have their own catagory as although they are self employed they don't trade in the same way as other business ask the c and c if they have a separate childminder membership

nannysue
05-03-2008, 05:11 PM
I also showed my registration certificate, NCMA membership card and a utility bill with my name and address on. No problems, if they insist on a letter head why not just make one and print it off. Sue x

cherry
05-03-2008, 05:17 PM
Thanks for that, the one I want to join is Costco and they're American and a bit funny about proving yourself, they don't reconise childminders and the other is our local one in town.

I forgot about letters from Ofsted, I'll see if I can find some. :thumbsup:

angeldelight
05-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Good luck hope they let you join

Angel xx

ajs
05-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Thanks for that, the one I want to join is Costco and they're American and a bit funny about proving yourself, they don't reconise childminders and the other is our local one in town.

I forgot about letters from Ofsted, I'll see if I can find some. :thumbsup:

costco do i just took my registration cert in no probelm and i'm also a trade member there not an indivudal so it's cheaper

sarah707
05-03-2008, 05:41 PM
You could try your registration certificate or insurance details perhaps :D

nannysue
05-03-2008, 08:39 PM
Hi again. Costco is the one that i joined as a trade member. Sue x

miffy
05-03-2008, 09:49 PM
Would have thought costco would accept your registration certificate plus driving licence

Good luck

Miffy xx