PDA

View Full Version : safetech deluxe double jogger

mama2three
04-12-2009, 11:26 PM
anyone got one? have googled but no uk reviews - so over to you lovely lot if you can help??

miffy
05-12-2009, 06:19 PM
Bumping up

Miffy xx

helenlc
05-12-2009, 08:02 PM
Sorry, I dont know but it looks like the Mothercare Urban Double but with slightly bigger back wheels.

I had a single Urban Detour and it was a dream to push - I beleive the double is too.

Any 3 wheel double with big wheels seem to be easy to push and manouvre.

Hopefully someone will come along who has experience.

If not, have you found some reviews online? I have started to do this and its quite interesting to find different people's views.

Good luck:thumbsup:

balloon
05-12-2009, 09:34 PM
I was thinking about buying a safetech triple at one point but checked the reviews and they were pretty bad. I remember they said the buggies are very heavy and the fabric rips easily but thats as much as I can remember, sorry

mama2three
05-12-2009, 09:41 PM
this is it -
http://www.safetechstrollers.net/new_double_jogging_stroller.html

well i bought the double for an incredible £23!!! it looks ok so far , will know more after mondays school runs! need to get a bike pump now as ours doesnt fit the tyre valves , may cost me more than the pushchair if it needs new inner tubes!!

helenlc
05-12-2009, 10:39 PM
this is it -
http://www.safetechstrollers.net/new_double_jogging_stroller.html

well i bought the double for an incredible £23!!! it looks ok so far , will know more after mondays school runs! need to get a bike pump now as ours doesnt fit the tyre valves , may cost me more than the pushchair if it needs new inner tubes!!

Result!!!

Go to Halfords or a bike shop for the inner tubes. When I had a 3 wheeler, I think a 12" inner tube was about £5. My DH also once fixed a puncture with one of those puncture repair kits and it held well and did the job.

Fluff
05-12-2009, 11:01 PM
hi, ive just been looking at that double as i am going to need one after xmas, ill look forward to hearing what you think of it after mondays school run!
and what a bargan!