PDA

View Full Version : Oowww-that was painful

grindal
02-12-2009, 05:06 PM
I picked up my 13 month old mindee this afternoon after his sleep and he pinched me right on the nipple. It was through my bra, t shirt and jumper and hurt so much I shouted out at him. (I dread to think how much it would have hurt me in another few days - I would probably have dropped him :blush:) I am not for a minute suggesting or thinking he meant to do this, but how can i stop him doing it again - he has never pinched me before?

breezy
02-12-2009, 05:12 PM
oh dear, i guess i shouldnt laugh, did you not frighten him into not doing it again by screaming?:laughing:

TheBTeam
02-12-2009, 05:48 PM
OOPS, need to invert your nipples then he would have nothing to pinch!:eek: :laughing:

sorry shouldn't laugh,:blush:

sarah707
02-12-2009, 05:55 PM
I used to have a little one who pinches me.

Sometimes he grabbed hand fulls of skin from under my chin and round my neck - that hurt too!

Then one day he tried to nut me!! :eek:

So whenever I picked him up I turned him round - which wasn't very good for cuddles but while he was going through this stage I was fed up of being hurt :(

mamasheshe
02-12-2009, 08:49 PM
mine used to nip my boobs and upper arms apparently it's a feeding reflex! but he's a little old for that.

Polly2
02-12-2009, 09:00 PM
I had a little one who bit me on the bum :eek: I had a mark for ages!! I shouted out too! Sorry no help to you am I :D

Alibali
02-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Ouch! hope he got enough of a fright not to do it again.

miffy
02-12-2009, 10:10 PM
Poor you!

Hopefully you've frightened him enough not to try again!

Miffy xx

charliegee
02-12-2009, 11:31 PM
I had a little one who bit me on the bum :eek: I had a mark for ages!! I shouted out too! Sorry no help to you am I :D

hahaha (sorry not laughing to be mean...just laughing at funny things kids do! - bet wasn't funny for you though you poor thing!)

gosh - things that come with our job hey!

ps - I never got bitten on the bum but I have one mindee for whom every other word is "bum!!"

(we're doing stickers for good language and behaviour!!!)

x

grindal
03-12-2009, 05:22 AM
Thanks for the replies - I think I did scare him. Apparently he pinches and bites mum!

mrs c
03-12-2009, 07:01 AM
I had one who did this to both his mum, me and grandmothers. He did eventually grow out of this awful habit.