PDA

View Full Version : ncma rang my partner

Annie_T
02-12-2009, 04:37 PM
they have told him he does not need to do a crb check .. he can move in when ever he wants.!

but ofsted told me he will have to be checked before moving in.
she sending soem form or something out to him or me (he cant remember - he had only just got off phone too lol)

does this sound strange to you, he wont be working with me etc just living here .. i thought all people over certain age had be crb checked.

Daddy Day Care
02-12-2009, 04:39 PM
It was my understanding that they had to be crb checked also, dont sound right to me

Straws
02-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Anyone living in you home over the age of 16 must be CRB checked by Ofsted. its a legal requirement.

Straws xx

Pudding Girl
02-12-2009, 04:45 PM
as above.

Very worrying that the NCMA are giving that out as advice then, it's a basic thing!

Kelly
02-12-2009, 05:00 PM
I agree that this is worrying. You deffinately need all people over 16 on the premises CRB'd.

How did NCMA get your partners telephone number? why were they ringing him instead of you? I don't understand why NCMA have got involved! this is pretty basic stuff

christine e
02-12-2009, 05:18 PM
Something is not right here. NCMA would not be ringing about CRB checks it would be Ofsted and even then I would have thought they would be ringing you with any decisions/concerns etc etc

Christine

Annie_T
03-12-2009, 09:33 AM
I agree that this is worrying. You deffinately need all people over 16 on the premises CRB'd.

How did NCMA get your partners telephone number? why were they ringing him instead of you? I don't understand why NCMA have got involved! this is pretty basic stuff

he filled out the cm2 (or what ever form it called) as ofsted INSPECTOR told me too and put in notes he wishes to move into my house end 2009 early 2010 (depending on the crb obv)

She rang him to varify details i guess
i waiting on what ever it is she told him she sending in post.

I thought it was strange too .. i willl call ofsted and talk to them as he just wants move in properly .. not just weekends.

thanks everyone x

chels55
03-12-2009, 09:38 AM
My son was due to be 16 three months after i registered, But CSSIW said because they take so long to come through they went ahead a sent the form early.
Every one who lives in the house over the age of 16 must have a CRB

LittleMissSparkles
03-12-2009, 09:54 AM
Anyone living in you home over the age of 16 must be CRB checked by Ofsted. its a legal requirement.

Straws xx

agree with Straws as above xxx