PDA

View Full Version : It's Chriiiiiiiiiiiiistmas!!!! :-)

Helen Dempster
01-12-2009, 09:51 PM
I've got it into my head that I want to throw a kiddies Christmas party at my house! It's only going to be for a few under 5s :eek: but do any of you do this, and do you ever get a friend or fellow CM to play the part of 'Santa'? I don't belong to any CM groups and the one and only CM I met and really liked has since given up (to work in a dr surgery!) but I have a few friends I would invite, plus one mindee, my own son and a select number from his nursery.

Good idea, or bad....???

Helen x

beccas
01-12-2009, 09:52 PM
Any excuse for a party:clapping: :clapping: :laughing:

edited because missed off party

Blackhorse
01-12-2009, 09:54 PM
I am throwing an xmas party for my minded children in 2 weeks on saturday

havent got a santa clause coming round but I hope they will still like it...
saying that I need to get round to planning it ...:)

FizzysFriends
01-12-2009, 10:13 PM
I am throwing an xmas party for my minded children in 2 weeks on saturday

havent got a santa clause coming round but I hope they will still like it...
saying that I need to get round to planning it ...:)

Our party is Saturday 19th we don't have a Santa but are having games and I will give out their Christmas presents as they leave.

Cazz
01-12-2009, 11:08 PM
I've had a brilliant idea :idea:

We can all hold our own Christmas parties and ddc can tour the country playing the part of Father Christmas :D

margimum
02-12-2009, 07:34 AM
For the last few years our toddler group parties have had a visit from the Christmas Fairy instead of F.C. Much easier to organise and less scary for lo's.
(Plus a great excuse to dress up for teenage DD):clapping:

Hebs
02-12-2009, 07:36 AM
Our party is Saturday 19th we don't have a Santa but are having games and I will give out their Christmas presents as they leave.

ours is on the sunday :thumbsup:

little chickee
02-12-2009, 10:11 AM
For the last few years our toddler group parties have had a visit from the Christmas Fairy instead of F.C. Much easier to organise and less scary for lo's.

I love the idea of a christmas Fairy instead of Santa - much better for those scared of Santa.

buildingblocks
02-12-2009, 02:05 PM
I've had a brilliant idea :idea:

We can all hold our own Christmas parties and ddc can tour the country playing the part of Father Christmas :D

:clapping: I like that idea :clapping:

no doubt Mrs DDC will appreciate it as well

A friend is bringing her mindees across to mine one day when the school has broken up for a party of sorts but it will be when we are working.