PDA

View Full Version : foot muffs/blankets

mummyroysof3
01-12-2009, 04:35 PM
hi, just wondered if anyone could recomend one, my 7 month old now has his feet touching the bottom of his so need one for him and would like to get on for my dd who is 2 if i can

charlotte x

Kelly
01-12-2009, 04:59 PM
I have the buggy snuggle, its great for the older children keeps even the three year olds covered. mine is in a cow print.

The Juggler
01-12-2009, 08:05 PM
someone put a great link on here the other day. like a sleeping bag that zipped up the middle. think was Helenic. It was fab for older kids and only £20.

Sorry didn't have time to find thread. Think it was in minding chat.

x

PixiePetal
01-12-2009, 10:32 PM
someone put a great link on here the other day. like a sleeping bag that zipped up the middle. think was Helenic. It was fab for older kids and only £20.

Sorry didn't have time to find thread. Think it was in minding chat.

x

It looks great on the site but the postage was about £12 so not so cheap :(

clio0602
01-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Hi I've got a buggy snuggle. They have loads of room. Quite reasonable prices on auction sites x

mushpea
02-12-2009, 07:02 AM
I use fleece blanketts which i find just as good, warmth comes from layers of clothing/blankets so a blanket folded in half or even quarters is just as warm as a footmuff and much cheaper

singingcactus
02-12-2009, 08:11 AM
I use fleece blanketts which i find just as good, warmth comes from layers of clothing/blankets so a blanket folded in half or even quarters is just as warm as a footmuff and much cheaper

For my little guy I found a couple of very cheap fleece blankets, and because they don't fray, I slit some holes into it so I could poke his 5point harness through. Then I sort of envelope wrapped it around him. This way it didn't fall off him and I could leave it on the pushchair all the time (and his little butt stayed warm even when it was a freezing cold day :) ).

Blaze
02-12-2009, 08:24 AM
I have the buggy snuggle, its great for the older children keeps even the three year olds covered. mine is in a cow print.

I have three buggie snuggles in different prints - LOVE them!:thumbsup:

nikim
02-12-2009, 08:39 AM
ive got the phil and teds footmuff it looks like a mummy type sleeping bag my 3 yo mindee fits in it and its lovely and warm, u can pull it in around there faces too with the draw string so that they are completly enclosed i got mine from ebay for about a tenner :clapping:

mummyroysof3
02-12-2009, 01:47 PM
nikim, does the p&t one fit any pushchair?

thanks for the ideas everyone, going to watch some on ebay:thumbsup:

charlotte x

helenlc
02-12-2009, 04:23 PM
Here's the thread:

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=46092&highlight=cosey+toes+for+older+kids

It was started by Dobby