PDA

View Full Version : funny coincidence

haribo
30-11-2009, 05:04 PM
just waiting for mindees to be picked up we had the number stepping stones out they were running up and down them . they both two so dont yet recognise the actual numbers (i thought !!!) then c stopped and said". im on number 8 " and she was :clapping: this one is very bright and counts to 15 and knows all the colours etc but this was new to me .course i quickly went for a pen to write it down:blush: my dd was there and asked c again what number it was and she said 4 so looks like it was a coincidence after all :laughing: dd couldnt stop laughing at me rushing to write it down lol -i still did though as was still good observation ;)

cher25
30-11-2009, 05:50 PM
Awww that's sweet.
My 2 yr old mindee recognises the number's 4 and 5 now.(When he wants to) Was funny the day he pointed to a number 5 though and said it, like you i couldnt wait to write it down. lol

sarah707
30-11-2009, 06:01 PM
That makes a wonderful observation! Sounds like fun too :D

haribo
30-11-2009, 06:20 PM
lol was good fun , its a good way of finishing the day we tidy everything away then these "stones " go down (my mums a retired primary school teacher and made them donkeys years ago ) the kids love them and we sing and play all kinds of games on them and it keeps them happy till their parents arrive :clapping: