PDA

View Full Version : Stupid busy bees....

FussyElmo
30-11-2009, 01:52 PM
...havent paid me again. Beginning to think they are really trying to upset me. I was so cross this morning that I have told mum that I will no longer be accepting them as of next month and she can find another voucher company. I am so fed up of putting my family's plans on hold because I havent been paid :(

Anyone recommend another company?

Trouble
30-11-2009, 01:55 PM
i dont blame you but you can say that if they dont arrive on the day after you should be paid you want paid in cash till the money comes through and you will refund the voucher money, when it comes they soon get on the phone and sort it but i think there rubbish too:angry:

Chatterbox Childcare
30-11-2009, 02:01 PM
I have 2 parents chasing today too. I think it is down to Busy Bees changing their name to Computershare and the employers are still sending to Busy Bees.

Doesn't help us though!

Trouble
30-11-2009, 02:03 PM
the next 2 months will be a nightmare as they have bank holidays in them :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

patevans
30-11-2009, 02:18 PM
I am having trouble with the salary exchange, was supposed to be paid on 25th but had no email or anything as of yet :angry: called this morning and payment hasnt even been made to me yet so still got to wait another 3-5 working days....ARGHHHHHH :angry:

caz3007
30-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Two of my mums pay me through Sodhexo and I dont have any problems with them.

Blue Boy
30-11-2009, 03:59 PM
Two of my mums pay me through Sodhexo and I dont have any problems with them.

We have parents who use Sodhexo and we have had no problems to date:phew:

Love
Mick xx

Louise_Oaktree
30-11-2009, 04:45 PM
I don't think parents can choose which company they use - this is usually done by the employer.

My parents have had problems and paid me cash until vouchers came in, they were happy to keep vouchers in account as they top up anyway so eventually they will get used.

This month they have taken 2 months instead of 1 but my parents are good and chase it all the time, I think if parents aren't chasing them then it will take longer to get sorted.

I know my parents save heaps with these vouchers so wouldn't be happy if I didn't accept them and would probably find another Childminder.

Hope yours get sorted soon. Good idea to get paid in cash then refund when vouchers in.

amanda1309
30-11-2009, 05:16 PM
I use Busy bees and sodhexo and touch wood have never had any problems with either.

I hope you get it sorted soon.

charleyfarley
30-11-2009, 05:38 PM
Sorry to hear you haven't been paid again FussyElmo :mad: Hope you get paid very soon.

I have BusyBees/computershare and have been pretty lucky with them so far (only being a day or so late), I also have Kiddivouchers and they have NEVER been late.

Fingers crossed you get your money soon :thumbsup:

Carol xx

madasahatter
30-11-2009, 05:41 PM
I had problems last month but this month everything seems fine so far. I've received one email regarding payment from one parent (26th of the month) and the next one is due tomorrow so will wait and see.
Accor are the other vouchers I deal with and they are excellent.

FussyElmo
01-12-2009, 06:59 AM
Well mum got on the phone and has put in a formal complaint again. As in the 5 months I have been with them I have been paid late 3 times. My remittence was there this morning so should get it thurs or fri.

I am dreading next month yes I have calmed down and said I will carry on accepting them but the next time it is late they have to bring me the money and mum agreed and told me unfortuneltly she isnt here next month as they are away :rolleyes:

angeldelight
01-12-2009, 07:02 AM
How annoying

Hope you get paid soon ready for christmas

Keep us posted

Angel xx

mandy moo
01-12-2009, 06:30 PM
Is it not acceptable/the done thing for you to call busy bees or whoever direct and re enforce the problem, with them paying you/parents late ie you have bills, mortgage to pay, not just 'pin money' etc?

marian
01-12-2009, 06:40 PM
I am also waiting for this months busy bees/ computer share vouchers:(
When I phoned them yesterday they said that they couldn't give me any infomation and that the parent would have to phone them!

Marian x

Lady Haha
02-12-2009, 10:38 AM
This is the first month I have been paid by Computershare. I got my email yesterday to say payment had been presented and its all there on my account with them when I log in. I was relieved as I had heard here about the problems, but am I relaxing too soon? Does the email mean that its all going through okay and on its way to my account? or is that where the money gets 'stuck' for those of you who get paid late?

FussyElmo
02-12-2009, 11:53 AM
This is the first month I have been paid by Computershare. I got my email yesterday to say payment had been presented and its all there on my account with them when I log in. I was relieved as I had heard here about the problems, but am I relaxing too soon? Does the email mean that its all going through okay and on its way to my account? or is that where the money gets 'stuck' for those of you who get paid late?

If you get an email you are ok it when they dont turn up there is an issue :)

Lady Haha
02-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Phew! Thanks! At least they paid me on time this month, but I'll be aware of the problems from now on!