PDA

View Full Version : Grants in Lincolnshire

Adiamond
30-11-2009, 09:00 AM
Hi, I read recently about grants/funding available in Lincolnshire but I can't seem to find the thread :rolleyes: can anyone give me anymore details on how to get hold of the forms and if it is available to the whole of Lincolnshire or just certain parts?
Thank you x x x

christine e
30-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Hi, I read recently about grants/funding available in Lincolnshire but I can't seem to find the thread :rolleyes: can anyone give me anymore details on how to get hold of the forms and if it is available to the whole of Lincolnshire or just certain parts?
Thank you x x x

Sorry not in Lincolnshire but found the thread for you

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=45550&highlight=Lincolnshire+grants

Good luck

Cx

Rubybubbles
30-11-2009, 01:46 PM
here is grants avaible in Lincolnshire as told by my DO on her last visit, although because I am due to move in Feb she wouldn't tell me much more:mad: I always luck out.

Talk to your DO

Lincsminder
30-11-2009, 02:35 PM
you will need to contact your Development Worker for the forms. I forwarded them to someone and got into trouble for it.

Adiamond
30-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Thank you, I am seeing my do on Wednesday so I will certainly be asking her :) x x x

jaja
30-11-2009, 05:46 PM
you will need to contact your Development Worker for the forms. I forwarded them to someone and got into trouble for it.

How did you get into trouble? i never told my do it was you, just said i got it off the foreum, why should you get told off, everyone has the right to apply.. i`m sorry if you got told off and i hope it wasnt because of me:blush: :blush: :blush: xxx

singingcactus
30-11-2009, 07:16 PM
How did you get into trouble? i never told my do it was you, just said i got it off the foreum, why should you get told off, everyone has the right to apply.. i`m sorry if you got told off and i hope it wasnt because of me:blush: :blush: :blush: xxx

My DW doesn't even know I was emailed any, I rarely if ever see/speak to her. Maybe if they sent things out with less of a battle then we wouldn't need to pass things amongst ourselves :angry: