PDA

View Full Version : It's over!!

JennyM
26-11-2009, 01:39 PM
Phew! I have had my pre reg visit and it is all over.

It was quite hard at times but I got through it and she said I did well and she was confident I had a good knowledge of the requiremenets. She liked my flat and was impressed with my playroom! I can look after five children with two under 5, not including my 19 month old.

I am doing my first aid course at the beginning of January (my current one ran out recently) so obviously nothing can be done till I have that so I really hope I get the certificate quickly as I don't have much time to hand it in!!

Thanks so much to all of you that helped me, I really appreciate it!

Daddy Day Care
26-11-2009, 01:44 PM
Glad its over and done with, and good luck on your first aid

Gareth
xx

Nat78
26-11-2009, 01:45 PM
Well done :clapping:

Tink
26-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Well done go get a glass of something:) hope your certificate comes soon and you get bookings soon xxx

mojo0403
26-11-2009, 02:21 PM
Glad it went well, I got my certificate this morning & its a lovely feeling after working hard the last 3 months.

Good Luck

Jox

clio0602
26-11-2009, 06:03 PM
Well done :thumbsup:

CherryBlossom
26-11-2009, 07:02 PM
Well done-lets hope your certificate hurrys (and mine too he he)
x

polly73
26-11-2009, 07:20 PM
Well done Jenny!!

I've just had my 1st visit too, i only need to do a couple of things then i have to contact her to arrange a 2nd visit and then hopefully she can tell me i am able to start in january.By reading alot of messages on the forum it looks as if the registration has taken along time for some, i only sent away for application pack the last week in august and had my application filled in and alot of my policies sent away 1st sep, got my 1st visit on 13th nov, i think mine has not been too long, i hinted to her i would like to get started for jan and she said i'll tell you on the 2nd visit, i think she is going to grill me on a few subjects and once she knows i understand what my policies etc are about i'm hoping she'll give me the green light.!!

Pauline
xx