PDA

View Full Version : My own personal 'wow' moment lol

julie w
26-11-2009, 10:03 AM
I was walking home from the school run last week with the children when we had to walk past a group of workmen. So with hair tucked cheekily behind my ear and belly held in (yes sad I know) I took the children past them . The men said hello and I smiled back, but only to get that sinking feeling.I trod in a huge pile of dog poo. :panic: I couldn't even ignore it, due to the fact two 6 year old boys (mindees) of mine thought it was hilarious pointing to me and shouting 'Julie's trod in dog poo' over and over. I just wanted the ground to open up. Needless to say I took a different route for the next few days.

huggableshelly
26-11-2009, 10:08 AM
oops!

sorry but I'm laffin hee hee, next time look ahead and down along your nose as you promonade infront of the workmen (take note of the lamp post though)

Bitsy Beans
26-11-2009, 10:12 AM
Oh dear I know I should be laughing but I am......only a teeny tiny little bit ;)

Polly2
26-11-2009, 11:13 AM
:laughing: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :laughing:

Minstrel
26-11-2009, 11:33 AM
That's hilarious!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bexcee
26-11-2009, 12:23 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry but that made me laugh, how embarassing :blush: for you though!!

Spangles
26-11-2009, 12:29 PM
How typical is that! Ha!

I have got an injured foot at the moment so am limping badly but saw a gorgeous truck driver the other day on the way to school, he was reversing and I stepped out of the way and waited when other mum's were carrying on and making him wait. He gave me a smile and said thank you so obviously I had to walk up the road in agony trying not to limp until he was gone! Ha! It was so painful and I was walking so slow, good job he couldn't see me holding my breath and squeezing my nails into my hand!