PDA

View Full Version : CRB's are back just waiting for the finalisation of it all

whisper_1981
25-11-2009, 05:53 PM
ggrr didnt know waiting for the registration to be final and done its driving me nuts both CRB's are back and clear just a matter of waiting question is do i call ofsted and chase them up or sit it out and wait called monday and they said call back tuesday then they said she would email the inspecter and get her to give us a call. so queston is do i call back tomorrow or would that wind them up? huff lol need to get started as soon as possible as my income support stops tomorrow :)

clio0602
25-11-2009, 07:03 PM
Hiya I'd keep phoning to check progress I'm only at stage1 CRB and the waiting is killing me! Better get used to it I suppose.

They all seem really helpful so far so I doubt you'd wind any1 up its what they're there for

AliceK
25-11-2009, 08:48 PM
Call them. I was ALWAYS on the phone to them chasing them for an update. I eventually got to be quite friendly with my inspector though I was always asking for her to call me back :laughing:

xxxxx

Hats
30-11-2009, 06:46 PM
I would def chase, it takes so long as it is at every part of the registration.
Only 4 of the girls on my ICP course (12 completed it) are continuing with childminding.... and we are now at point of giving up... it is such a long slow proccess!!!

As for CRB checks...mine went from stage 1 to stage 4 really fast but seems to be sitting at level 4 now. My husbands has been on Level 4 for 15 days now!!!!:mad:
Hope you get the answer you want when you call. :)

Love H

whisper_1981
30-11-2009, 07:31 PM
hello i have now got my certificate only allowing me to have 3 children under 8 but questioned it today with the inspecter and was told once i have my mindies filling those slots i can ask for a veriation and they will up it to 6 as she said she gave me 3 to start me off as she did not want me to feel overwelmed when i have my first grading inspection which i think is fair enough so technaly i am allowed all the children that us childminders are allowed woohooo :clapping:

Goatgirl
30-11-2009, 07:34 PM
ggrr didnt know waiting for the registration to be final and done its driving me nuts both CRB's are back and clear just a matter of waiting ....... lol need to get started as soon as possible as my income support stops tomorrow :)

Hi Whisper,
How come your income support stops... ? If you are on benefits, my advice would be to stay on them until you are working...
Hope you got Ofsted sorted :)

best wishes,
Wendy :)

whisper_1981
30-11-2009, 07:37 PM
my income support has stopped as my partner has moved in and he works we have put in a claim for working tax should still get some child tax credit just a matter of them getting there fingers out and push the claim though

Goatgirl
30-11-2009, 07:52 PM
Ah I see :)
Sorry, I feel really nosey now :blush: :blush: .
I just thought you may have stopped it to start work, not realising you can get 'back into emploment' grant payment and your housing benefit paid for a few weeks etc..

Sounds like all's going well anyway - good luck :D

bws, Wendy

whisper_1981
30-11-2009, 08:00 PM
thats ok ill be glad when i am up and running. will feel less daunting once i know were i am going with all the paper work