PDA

View Full Version : Some days dont you just think your head is going to explode.

crazybones
04-03-2008, 02:51 PM
Printer ran out of ink halfway through a purple splat.
I tried unsuccessfully to put one of those chain things on front door and think I have ******** the UPVC frame.
Early years co-ordinator rang to discuss my inspection next week and wants me to compose a permission form because mindee A only sleeps in buggy in afternoon.
Took other mindee to nursery at 12.30 got home at 12.45 and made a cup of tea, gave A his lunch and was about to have my lunch when phone call from school to say os has puked everywhere.
Have walked back again to school and picked him up.
Went to put all the washing on line and something has run over all the white stuff.
Have to go back to school for 2 mindees at 3 and then back again at 4.15 for os doing afterschool club.
After typing all that I feel like crying, my head is banging.
On the bright side I got 2 brand new policemen's and a ninja dress up outfit from local newsagents for £1 each.

Annie x

Annie_T
04-03-2008, 02:57 PM
oh dear ... mad day hun
your be able to relax soemtime tonight dont worry.
bargain tho for your dress uo outfits ..will they fit you tho hehe sorry had say it. :)

emler
04-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Oh Annie I'm exhausted just reading that lol.
As soon as your mindees leave later, get your feet up and pour yourself a large drink - I think you deserve it

Emler x

jmoff
04-03-2008, 03:11 PM
oh no! Poor you!

Hope you can relax tonight!?

Jana x

fionamal
04-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Poor you. Im exhausted now too after reading all that.

A large glass of wine is called for tonight , I think you deserve it

crazybones
04-03-2008, 03:43 PM
UPDATE: Whooooohoooo! After school was cancelled so dont have to go back at 4.15. Have a bottle of red waiting and babies mum has just phoned to say his big sister is picking him up at 4. :clapping: I feel much better now after my moan. Thank you for allowing me to let off steam.

Annie x

emler
04-03-2008, 03:46 PM
:clapping: Early finishes are always welcome :clapping:
Enjoy your bottle of red!

Emler x

sarah707
04-03-2008, 03:50 PM
That's what we're here for!! :D

I have a bit in my permissions list...

Permission to let your child sleep in a buggy (or leave child asleep in a buggy) if Sarah considers this to be best for the child

I do it a lot to fit in with school pick ups... dont' want to lift and wake a child :D

Cheeky Chops
04-03-2008, 03:51 PM
glad things worked out in the end hun!! it did sound like you were having a reeeeet bad day!!! nice to see the sun has shined your way xx

Tatia
04-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Well, aleady it seems to be improving so I hope it just gets better and better!

avril
04-03-2008, 04:38 PM
Oh Annie what a day you looked harrassed enough when I saw you at nursery at 12.30pm. I think you deserve that bottle of red CHEERS!!

Avril x:)

angeldelight
04-03-2008, 04:39 PM
Sounds like you need a break after that lot ha

Hope you are feeling a bit better now

Angel xx

crazybones
04-03-2008, 05:16 PM
After all my moaning little A was picked up early at 4.15. Both after schoolers picked up early at 4.30. Hubby has picked up some ink. Thank you Sarah re wording of permission for sleeping in a buggy. And the wine is being opened in 15 mins. I feel so much better. Only another week and a bit of these mental moments :D The son who I picked up puking everywhere is running around like a loonball asking whats for tea :rolleyes: Trouble is Ive got to keep him off for 48 hours now :mad:

Annie x

Rubybubbles
04-03-2008, 06:01 PM
phew I think I need some red wine after that:D

charleyfarley
04-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Shows you if you can cope with today you can cope with anything!!

Enjoy your wine you deserve it

Carol xx