PDA

View Full Version : I have a parent coming in two hours......

FussyElmo
25-11-2009, 02:07 PM
and I dont have anything ready no parent packs printed - polices being renewed etc.

Why did I agree to a meeting tonight and they wanted to come when I had got children here so will be here at 4ish argggghhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I am going to look like the most unorgansied person ever....

Tink
25-11-2009, 02:16 PM
Oh dear, do what i do and have packs ready printed, with all forms and contracts etc, so all you have to do is grab it and it's all done.

Hope you get it done in time xx

nell57
25-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Good luck hun, hope it goes well. Let us know later.:thumbsup:

PixiePetal
25-11-2009, 03:23 PM
I know what you mean.

I printed off 3 packs, gave 2 to poss new parents and forgot another was coming till she knocked on the door. Gave her my last pack and have no more - can't find the list I wrote about what to print out to put in it :rolleyes:

I didn't even have a copy of my new fees list when filling in contracts for first mum, so had to put PC on to print a copy out:blush:

Off to find the list and get printing :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
25-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Well it went well she came on her own and is hopefully going to ring me about bringing her son for a visit. Just hope ds didnt put her off as he proper showed off - ah what will be will be but fingers crossed could do with a bit of luck on the mindee front :)

Alibali
25-11-2009, 06:09 PM
Sounds as if it went well, hope you get a call soon.

charleyfarley
25-11-2009, 06:26 PM
Fingers crossed for you :thumbsup:

Hope she phones soon about another visit :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Alz
25-11-2009, 07:04 PM
Fingers x'd for you!!!:thumbsup:

buildingblocks
25-11-2009, 07:11 PM
Do what I do.

I have slowly learned not to print off my parents pack until I know they are definitely coming back again. (can you tell I am fed up of being messed about). I am fed up of wasting paper on parents who do not turn up.

I just give mine an A5 brochure with info and pictures about the setting and have a couple printed off ready to remind them what they have seen when on their visit. I tell them They will receive the welcome pack once contracts are signed (on first settlign in visit)