PDA

View Full Version : Torys back EYFS

Pipsqueak
25-11-2009, 01:06 PM
http://www.nurseryworld.co.uk/news/bulletin/NurseryWorldUpdate/969116/?DCMP=EMC-NurseryWorldUpdate

PixiePetal
25-11-2009, 01:14 PM
So EYFS is good and they want to 'ease the process for providers' .:thumbsup:

Tatia
25-11-2009, 01:42 PM
How funny! I was just coming here to post the same link, Pip. Let's hope they're telling the truth. I think their earlier comments have reared up and bitten them in the bums so they've made a huge turnaround on this issue. Here's hoping it's because they're listening to the people rather than just giving false campaign promises.

Pipsqueak
25-11-2009, 02:10 PM
How funny! I was just coming here to post the same link, Pip. Let's hope they're telling the truth. I think their earlier comments have reared up and bitten them in the bums so they've made a huge turnaround on this issue. Here's hoping it's because they're listening to the people rather than just giving false campaign promises.

Absolutely Tatia -my thoughts exactly:thumbsup:

PixiePetal
25-11-2009, 03:26 PM

totally agree Tatia :)