PDA

View Full Version : Reindeer Activity

Chatterbox Childcare
25-11-2009, 11:58 AM
I went to a playgroup yesterday and they were making flowers out of handprints so I adapted it to make a reindeer picture.

Either paint or stamp hands to get prints for the antlers and then print out the attached and stick the hands to it. Glue all on a piece of paper.

Easy for all ages and a lovely poem

Photo's to follow when finished later

sarah32
25-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Sound similar to what we made last year with my daughters and mindee;s, great activity, they were so proud of them they have them on their bedroom walls.:)

Do footprint in brown paint for main head of reindeer and two hand prints for antlers, add nose and eyes.

Great fun:laughing:

miffy
25-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Do footprint in brown paint for main head of reindeer and two hand prints for antlers, add nose and eyes.

That's what we do - the rhyme's lovely though, thanks Debbie

Miffy xx

charleyfarley
26-11-2009, 07:44 PM
We're doing these next week, they are easy enough for any age.:thumbsup:

Mitchell is obsessed with reindeers at the moment. We started on our reindeer masks today.

Carol xx

debbie
27-11-2009, 06:56 AM
my dd 17 made a reindeer at her sixth form (she's doing childcare). they made them as if they were making butterflies fold paper in half,open up, blob of brown paint in lower middle fold and press and open. then they put their hand prints on for the antlers big red blob for nose. looks really effective when dry and the kids really enjoyed doing these. hardest thing for them was that they cant take them home yet. i save all xmas goodies till their last day before xmas. they then have lots of things to go home with.

jumpinjen
27-11-2009, 08:31 AM
Lovely activity, I was going to draw reindeer and do handprint antlers but the feet will be coming out now!! I think I'll ad these and the poem to the advent books we are making!

Thankyou!

Jenni:)

Blackhorse
27-11-2009, 07:00 PM
here are our reindeers...

and a pic made with angels snow paint...

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Daisy1956
27-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Can do this with a headband and use handprints for antlers

angeldelight
02-12-2011, 07:33 AM
BUMPING UP FOR CHRISTMAS

ANGEL XX