PDA

View Full Version : I'm sooo Excited

yummymummy_2006
04-03-2008, 02:03 PM
Not even registered yet but got an enquiry today - mum given my details through a childminding friend who is ending her contracts in July so she's not taking any new contracts on!

I hope ofsted get a wriggle on with my application because place for is for a baby, half days 5 days a week so will hopefully he'll be with me a while if I get the job. Just have to wait and see!

:censored: ofsted

Monkey1
04-03-2008, 02:07 PM
Fingers crossed! well done x

emler
04-03-2008, 02:09 PM
Oh I've got my fingers crossed for you too. That would be a great start for you

Emler x

LittleMissSparkles
04-03-2008, 02:20 PM
brilliant xxxx :clapping:

sarah707
04-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Great news... ring Ofsted and tell them! Every day! :D

yummymummy_2006
04-03-2008, 07:33 PM
Thanks peeps
I've been ringing ofsted anyway because they sent a form back to me a week ago saying that it was incomplete (I hadn't put a date of when I moved to this address - like I remember) and wanted me to re-sign something but they had spelt my name wrong on the form! I corrected the mistake and have had an email asking me to phone them about this flippin form, so I rang this afternoon and they are now re-sending another form out because the computer won't accept it with the mistake on it because it had been crossed out and they are unable to do it manually as the form has my signature on it.
I got quite verbal and told them that it was their mistake in the first place.
I'll be glad when I'm all up and running :clapping:

sarah707
04-03-2008, 08:19 PM
They do like getting their bits of paper right don't they! Poor you... I suppose all you can do is keep plugging away! :rolleyes:

deeb66
09-03-2008, 02:36 PM
I am sorry to hear that Ofsted are messing you around

Hopefully it will all be sorted soon

Good luck!

miffy
09-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Congratulations on your first enquiry - fingers crossed

Hope you get Ofsted sorted

Miffy xx

lady boss
09-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Hope ofsted get a move on. Great news about the enquiry.
Fingers are crossed for you x

mamapink
09-03-2008, 07:57 PM
hello well done hope ofsted hurry up

good luck
pink:o

Spangles
09-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Good luck!

Mollymop
09-03-2008, 07:58 PM
I am excited for you, I hope all goes well. X

katickles
09-03-2008, 08:02 PM
Oh well i hope you get things sorted soon & good luck :)

yummymummy_2006
09-03-2008, 09:13 PM
Thanks for your kind words.

I had a phone call from Ofsted on Friday morning but wasn't at home to take the call and my partner answered the phone, he called me on my mobile to let me know that they were ringing back in the afternoon so I came home to wait and wait and wait. :mad:
I ended up ringing them at 4.45pm and they didn't have a clue what I was talking about :angry: and that there was nothing on their taskbar that said I needed to be contacted. Anyways the bloke said he'd send everyone in the office an email to find out who contacted me and he would call be back with any information on Monday - I gave them my mobile number again and told them to call me on that! I stated on the blinkin form as my mobile number being my prefered contact number and they still ****** ring the house phone and wake my other half up after being on a 12 hour night shift (he wasn't very impressed).
I've got a feeling they wanted to arrange a date for my pre-reg but will have to wait for them to phone me back - will keep you posted :D