PDA

View Full Version : Ooh for the pushchairholics amongst us!

dobby
24-11-2009, 11:45 PM
Looky what i just found on ebay :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250531307364

These are very very hard to come by nowadays as the company lost their UK distributor about 3 years back - you sometimes see them with the toddler seat but not often with that AND buggy board.

And guess who wont be bidding because she already has one.....;) they are very very nice btw

mushpea
25-11-2009, 07:01 AM
whats the oldest age toddler you would put in the front seat and can ou then put the pack seat to a sitting postion with the seat on the front?

dobby
25-11-2009, 07:37 PM
I have had 3yr olds in the toddler seat but they were either in and out or slim build, The main seat can be upright with toddler seat on although i would usually not have it fully upright to increase the space iykwim. becuase it is 4 wheels not 3 you can have child in toddler seat and take other from rear - say to feed or attend to and it does not tip.

I also like the handle as it is curved around child using buggy board, thus protecting them and meaning you dont have to stopp over the board - its the only buggy board i have ever got on with. rolls underneath when not in use and easily removed for days not required, likewise the toddler seat clips on and off easily and is replaced by a bumper bar.

Its a great buy if you only want one buggy. It is "solidly built" so not lightweight, and would not suit 2 small babies. That said it is very manoverable for size due to 4 wheel drive even with 3. i used to do school run every day with a 3 yo,2yo and 10mth old on it and it always drew interest :)