PDA

View Full Version : I love being a childminder!

jumpinjen
24-11-2009, 09:38 PM
Just wanted to shout it out!!

I'm having such a great time at the moment. In the summer I was in a low spot and didn't enjoy it but I have found my groove now and am just LOVING it! I love the kids, being part of their lives, seeing the amazing things they do and say and being priveledged enough to share all those special things with their families. Ok I am lucky in that I have great families that pay on time and contribute to the diary and are interested and supportive and I know that makes a huuuge difference to how you feel about your job but I just hope this feeling lasts forever!!!

Speading the love!

jenni:laughing:

Twinkles
24-11-2009, 09:43 PM
I love mine too , even after 15 years :clapping:

It is still amazing to see a child take his/her first steps. To find a new tooth. Or to listen to them read and make progress.

I love it !

jelly15
24-11-2009, 09:57 PM
Only been minding for a short while but my 4 mindees are great, can't belive I am doing a job I love at last:clapping:

nannysue
24-11-2009, 10:39 PM
The feeling is still there for me after ...... 30 years :clapping: I hope you all have long and happy years in childminding . I dread the day i have to stop , but i don't intent that to be for a long while yet :thumbsup:

I may have to change my name to Great Granny Sue !!!:laughing:

Blackhorse
24-11-2009, 10:41 PM
Only been minding for a short while but my 4 mindees are great, can't belive I am doing a job I love at last:clapping:

I could not describe it better!

beerheaven
24-11-2009, 11:13 PM
A month or two ago I felt like it was all getting too much - trying to balance work and family life.
However I am pleased to say that somehow I have found a way out of my doom and gloom, and am really loving my job too at moment!! :D
Am so glad I don't commute to work anymore especially in this present awful weather!

PixiePetal
24-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Me too! Even the everlasting paperwork won't make me stop even after 15 years. The children make it all worthwhile - touching their lives, what a feeling :thumbsup:

Oh, and earning while doing it too :D

ORKSIE
25-11-2009, 08:23 AM
I Love my Job too and my kids.
I have great kids and parents:thumbsup:
:clapping: :clapping:

Tam's Tribe
25-11-2009, 08:36 AM
Loving being a childminder as well!!! :clapping: for us!!!!

Lady Haha
25-11-2009, 10:24 AM
Yes, I love my job!!! It's a fantastic feeling to finally have a job that I love! That I do because I love it, not because it pays the bills!

Daftbat
25-11-2009, 12:18 PM
I enjoy my job too despite the odd hiccup here and there with parents.:)