PDA

View Full Version : Poor mindee...think he has chest infection

Ripeberry
24-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Mum dropped mindee off this morning saying that he has been up a lot in the night and had a 'bit' of a temperature this morning so she gave him a dose before dropping off at mine.
I got her to complete the medication form and sign it and she gave me his bottle of Calpol.
He has been bright all morning, actually better than I've seen him for weeks (has had a runny nose, cough for 3 weeks now), but when he coughs you can see it tires him out and I can just imagine how he is feeling.
I have been keeping an eye on his nappies, mum said he had only two yesterday which is not normal for him and he has already done 3 nappies for me (dirty) this morning and the last one is becoming runny....yuck.
I'm going to check his temp a bit later (he is finally having a nap at the moment) and then I'll ring mum to get permission for another dose, then I'm hoping that she'll come and pick him up early if he has a temp.
Poor little mite :(

Ripeberry
24-11-2009, 08:45 PM
Well did not need to give any Calpol for the rest of the day, but his nappies have been a bit explosive! Been using anti-bac and using gloves all day....
Will find out tomorrow how he is overnight, poor little lad.

miffy
24-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Poor little sausage - doesn't sound good at all.

Hope it's nothing catching.....................

Miffy xx

Ripeberry
25-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Well guess what? Mindee's mum rings this morning to say that he has been up most of the night, being sick and having horrendus nappies and his cough is really bad.
So he's off to the GP this morning. I've got a day off (no other mindees) but I've spent most of the day disinfecting all the toys and everything he could have touched.
Sounds like Norovirus doesn't it? :(

miffy
26-11-2009, 07:39 AM
Hope she keeps him off today too!

Miffy xx

sarah707
26-11-2009, 08:02 AM
Awww bless him... and poor you as well!

Hope he is back to normal soon xx