PDA

View Full Version : have i forgot anything?

purple rain
23-11-2009, 09:00 PM
hi ladies and gents.

i have got my 2nd inspection this week. graded good last yr before eyfs but then i moved to new area! doh! so have another inspection.

i have to say im not so worried this time but i feel i should be.

i have up to date P&Ps all linked in with every child matters framework so it should be easy to follow.

i have a "setting" folder with certs in, leaflets, continous provisions, wish list, common forms etc.

my daily diary with risk assesments, daily checks, plans for the week etc etc

folder for each child with obs and individual planning

what else? my mind is blank

xx :panic:

Bex1
30-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Hello and firstly good luck with your forthcoming inspection, you will be fine :thumbsup:

I had my inspection this morning and I made sure I had every folder available for the Inspector to browse. I had all my policies and procedures, risk assessments for everything in my health and safety folder, the development folders for each child including their scrapbooks, my planning folders, my feedback folder (parents questionnaire), all the newsletters I have sent to parents, my folder with courses attended and certificates and my printed SEF. I had everything available but not sure she even looked at half of it!! I was in the garden running around after the kids most of the time or sat at the table making play dough snakes, motorbikes and apples!!!!

Have you completed and submitted your SEF? I highly recommend it, or ensure you have an evaluation as the Inspector referred to mine all the time and was really pleased I had taken time to complete it!

Finally, relax and dont worry, I was panic striken this morning but I kept the day as normal and the kids were little stars and it was all over and done with in 2 hours!

Good luck xx

loveUloveME
09-01-2010, 05:03 PM
hi ladies and gents.

i have got my 2nd inspection this week. graded good last yr before eyfs but then i moved to new area! doh! so have another inspection.

i have to say im not so worried this time but i feel i should be.

i have up to date P&Ps all linked in with every child matters framework so it should be easy to follow.

i have a "setting" folder with certs in, leaflets, continous provisions, wish list, common forms etc.

my daily diary with risk assesments, daily checks, plans for the week etc etc

folder for each child with obs and individual planning

what else? my mind is blank

xx :panic:

make sure you have the booklet 'a summary of what to do if you are worried a child is being abused':) ggod luck x

Daisy1956
18-01-2010, 09:32 PM
Not sure if I have this booklet where can I get it from?

carlen222
18-01-2010, 09:44 PM
best of luck with it all!!!! xx