PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY AGAIN

angeldelight
23-11-2009, 08:06 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you all had a great weekend

What is the weather like where you are ? It is dry here at the moment but more rain forcast

I have an unexpected day off today :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I am off to do more shopping - I promise to think of you all working hard ha ha

What are you all doing today?

Have a great day everyone

Angel xxx

Twinkles
23-11-2009, 08:10 AM
It's raining it's pouring
I wish I was snoring !

I hope we can get out for a walk if it stops raining long enough.

If not it will be a case of trashing the playroom - again :D

Have a good day :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
23-11-2009, 08:14 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

Enjoy your day off and shopping Angel :thumbsup: I have Monday mornings and I love em.

It's the drs for me this morning and then toy sorting

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Roseolivia
23-11-2009, 08:17 AM
Morning everyone. Weather is dry at the moment. Only 2 before/after schoolers so that's me free all day. Rose is getting her photo taken this morning then we have swimming lesson. Shopping for food this afternoon then college tonight so a bit of a busy one. I've also got to start on my assignment which is due in a week on Friday. Have a great day

FizzysFriends
23-11-2009, 08:21 AM
Its dry here at moment anyway.

I only have one LO today 12-3 so nice a quiet although Im in the office 9-12 and then after school Im going to do something with DD after school as haven't had much time to spend with her over the weekend.

nell57
23-11-2009, 08:21 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

Enjoy your day off and shopping Angel :thumbsup: I have Monday mornings and I love em.

It's the drs for me this morning and then toy sorting

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Morning everyone.

Carol dont go shredding the toys will you;)

Angel hope you have a fab day off:thumbsup:

Hope everyone has a good day and hope its not a wet one for you all:)

charleyfarley
23-11-2009, 09:36 AM
Morning everyone.

Carol dont go shredding the toys will you;)

Angel hope you have a fab day off:thumbsup:

Hope everyone has a good day and hope its not a wet one for you all:)

:laughing: Think I overworked the shredder as only the credit card part works now :panic: Looks like trip to the shops for a new one :D

Carol xx

sarah32
23-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Not a good day for me.

Been ill all weekend with sickness bug caught from mindee, still not managed to eat anything much since friday, then last night my youngest daughter started being sick.

So were both sat here on the settee feeling sorry or ourselves.

Winnie
23-11-2009, 10:01 AM
I’m not working Mondays at the moment and of course I’ve had a stinking cold all weekend- should be better by tomorrow. I’ve just hung my two new notice boards and that wore me out- stopping for morning tea and then I suppose it’s the ironing :eek: ….feeling very miserable & sorry for myself :( :(

nell57
23-11-2009, 10:04 AM
Oh no hope you get better soon:group hug:

angeldelight
23-11-2009, 10:05 AM
I’m not working Mondays at the moment and of course I’ve had a stinking cold all weekend- should be better by tomorrow. I’ve just hung my two new notice boards and that wore me out- stopping for morning tea and then I suppose it’s the ironing :eek: ….feeling very miserable & sorry for myself :( :(

poor you get well soon

angel xxx

nell57
23-11-2009, 10:16 AM

Sending you hugs too Winnie:group hug: Hope you get better soon