PDA

View Full Version : Xbox live 48 hours free! (Competition)

Bazza
22-11-2009, 11:58 AM
As im also an avid gamer, i recently bought Modern Warfare 2 for my Xbox 360. With the game they have kindly supplied a free 48 hour xbox live pass. This will allow you to use xbox live to play online for 48 hours. Normally you have to pay.

As i already pay for it anyway, its no use to me and i wondered if anyone here wanted it?

I thought about how to make it fair so i thought if i ask a question, the first to post the correct answer can have the code. Ill PM the code to the winner.

So the question? Hmmm, should be game related i suppose so...

In the game "Gears of War 2", who killed Dominic Santiagos wife, Maria?

I know is a tough one, but anyone who plays games will know the answer.;)

Ill be offline the rest of the day, but might check back later tonight and PM it to the winner ASAP.

Good luck.

Daddy Day Care
22-11-2009, 01:12 PM
does he kill her himself???

RedDragon
22-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Was it Tony (cod eye) Gordon, with Roy Cropper's flask full of tea?

Well done Daddy Day care, my sons say you got it right :D

Daddy Day Care
22-11-2009, 03:26 PM
Was it Tony (cod eye) Gordon, with Roy Cropper's flask full of tea?

Well done Daddy Day care, my sons say you got it right :D

:) im happy for you to take the prize tho, just been looking through the gaems ive got not sure id want to play any of them online, your sons would probably get more use out of it

RedDragon
22-11-2009, 04:10 PM
:) im happy for you to take the prize tho, just been looking through the gaems ive got not sure id want to play any of them online, your sons would probably get more use out of it

Ah, that's so kind - I bought them the xbox live 12 months thingy (don't know what it's called - I just pay for them!!!) so they don't need it - but very thoughtful of you.xx.

Bazza
22-11-2009, 09:35 PM
Well done! The correct answer was that Dominic killed her to set her free form the misery she was in after being captured and enslaved by the Locust. (Very sad moment that bought a tear to my eye.:o )

PM on its way to you now with the code on it.

Daddy Day Care
22-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Thanks Mate