PDA

View Full Version : ROSE PETAL COTTAGE???

Mollymop
22-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Anyone got one?

My dd is 5 and she wants one for xmas...I am just worried that she is too old for one, as they look suitable for a child the age of 3.

Tesco are selling then for £50 odd, last year they were about £90, so I want to get her it as her main pressie with the accessories such as washing machine, hob, kitchen, table and chair, etc.

Any thoughts on whether it is a good buy or not

Thanks

amanda1309
22-11-2009, 11:56 AM
I would say its too little for her, my niece has one and shes 2. Its really nice but imo only for littler children.
HTH

Zoomie
22-11-2009, 01:47 PM
To be honest, my 8 year old goes into ours.

And my special needs mindee 10, loves to sit quietly in it, away from everyone.

But it gets the most use out of DD and two other mindees who are all 2y.

LittleMissSparkles
22-11-2009, 03:58 PM
my ds is 4 nearly 5 and she loves playing in it now since I mentioned selling it as she wasnt lol, she got it for xmas last year and it does take up alot of room ( we have it in spare bedroom out the way ) the accessories are made from like a hardboard and ive found it very sturdy

It took me most of xmas day last year to put the bloomin thing up though was quite hard and time consuming.... well for lil old me anyway :laughing: xxx

Maguiresmonkeys
24-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Ive bought one for my DD for xmas....cant wait to put it up!!!!! ......think im more excited than she will be!

Goatgirl
24-11-2009, 07:55 PM
Hi,
I have one :-). Most mindees love it: from 2 to 6/7 anyway, and I just stack all the 'home corner' things inside it at the end of the day, so although it does take up a bit of space it is a kind of storage cupboard in itself when no one's playing with it.

Hope this helps :-)
Wendy

Zoomie
24-11-2009, 09:38 PM
Ive bought one for my DD for xmas....cant wait to put it up!!!!! ......think im more excited than she will be!

FAB :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Are you gonna put it up for Xmas morning, or open it Xmas morning ?