PDA

View Full Version : I think I need a medal!

pinklady
21-11-2009, 11:33 PM
I'm very proud of myself. Went to Hamleys today during our visit to London to see the lights and although there are 5 floors of toys I resisted the urge and came out with NOTHING!!

No one loves a bit of retail therapy more than me so it's pretty amazing really. I wonder if it would've been a different story if dh wasn't with me at the time????:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Twinkles
21-11-2009, 11:58 PM
I'm very proud of myself. Went to Hamleys today during our visit to London to see the lights and although there are 5 floors of toys I resisted the urge and came out with NOTHING!!

No one loves a bit of retail therapy more than me so it's pretty amazing really. I wonder if it would've been a different story if dh wasn't with me at the time????:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They really can cramp your style can't they :cool:

Ripeberry
22-11-2009, 10:06 AM
Well done! A few years ago I went to Las Vegas as we were doing a touring holiday of Utah, Arizona and Nevada and I got myself a load of quarters as I wanted to ring the UK. So I was wandering around with pockets full of quarters and never touched one single machine! :cool:
Later found out that you could not ring abroad with coins, you had to get a phone card :mad:
So I went to Las Vegas and never gambled once :p

Alibali
22-11-2009, 05:53 PM
We have a Hamleys coming to Glasgow:clapping: :clapping:

Opening in a few days, don't thing I'll resist as well as you did:blush: