PDA

View Full Version : Forgot to take cash out of cash machine

singlewiththree
21-11-2009, 06:58 PM
I can't believe it, I wasn't feeling well today and the girls were playing up and asked for £30 at cash machine and left it!!! I only realised when I went to pay for the DVD's for my DD's sleepover, the man has said I can pay it when I drop off as it was chucking it down and the cash machine was about 5 mins walk away.

I'm so mad with myself! :angry: The bank said it will take 2-6wks to decide if it will be credited to my account again.

jelly15
21-11-2009, 07:07 PM
My sister did this once and if the money is not taken it is often pulled back into machine and credited back, luckily there was no one behind her and the machine did just that.

ORKSIE
21-11-2009, 07:09 PM
Oh No:panic: :panic:

Hope you get your money back.

Poor you hope your feeling better:group hug:

sarah32
21-11-2009, 07:23 PM
I also left £10 in the machine and after 10 seconds it sucks it back in, the bank should credit it back to you bank.

Hope you get it sorted

charleyfarley
21-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Hope they sort it out and give it you back soon:thumbsup:

A while ago the person in front of me left their money in the machine but me being the honest person I am called them back and handed it over :thumbsup:

Carol xx

beccas
21-11-2009, 08:00 PM
oh my god how bad i hope you get it back fingers crossed.

Mollymop
21-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Oh no! Hope they put the money back into your account:panic:

Daddy Day Care
21-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Hope you get your moeny back, on a brighter side try and be happy it wasnt even more

Gareth
xx

mamasheshe
21-11-2009, 08:49 PM
i used to do that all the time when i was pregnant and had jelly brain. hope you feel better soon

sarah707
21-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Feel better soon xx

nannysue
21-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Oh dear , poor you , i hope it all gets sorted out soon . xx

Paws
22-11-2009, 08:14 AM
I was behind a man in Bath once, he must have taken a huge amount - I guess around £400? He left it in the machine and walked away. I grabbed it and jostled through the crowds to catch up with him, pulled his coat sleeve and said 'Excuse me, you left your money in the machine!'. He SNATCHED it off me and carried on walking without even saying thank you! Freak. I should have pocketed it and gone on a spree.

:angry:

sue m
22-11-2009, 10:14 AM
I was behind a man in Bath once, he must have taken a huge amount - I guess around £400? He left it in the machine and walked away. I grabbed it and jostled through the crowds to catch up with him, pulled his coat sleeve and said 'Excuse me, you left your money in the machine!'. He SNATCHED it off me and carried on walking without even saying thank you! Freak. I should have pocketed it and gone on a spree.

:angry:

My dil did this recently, a guy in front of her drew £80 and then walked off without it and she chansed him and returned it to him. He was really grateful and said thanks which was nice. Yours was a :angry: , not everyone would have been as honest as you were.