PDA

View Full Version : send me positive vibes everyone!!

chewy sweets
21-11-2009, 04:44 PM
Am sooooooooo desperate for the phone to ring. Got a full time vacancy free in December and really need to fill it asap!!!! But no enquiries at all!
Will have to find a job soon if there's so sign of it picking up!

So please could everyone on the forum send me postive thoughts and pray for my phone to ring. Did this before and it actually worked!!!:laughing:

See if we can all fill my full time vacancy!

Will let you know if i get any calls!:thumbsup:

The Juggler
21-11-2009, 04:51 PM
coming at ya right now...........

brightstar
21-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Sending positive vibes, sending positive vibes, sending positive vibes.................. Can you send some back now? Thanks

RedDragon
21-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Good Karma heading your way .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................:thumbsup: .................................................. .................................................. ................:D .................................................. ..............................:laughing: ........................

chewy sweets
21-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Sending positive vibes, sending positive vibes, sending positive vibes.................. Can you send some back now? Thanks

Right back at you!!!:laughing:

chewy sweets
21-11-2009, 05:22 PM
Does anyone get much work from social services??? How do i go about it???

The Juggler
21-11-2009, 05:27 PM
just give them a call and say you're interested. I have had 2 x 9 month contracts a 4 month and a 6 month contract from our daycare service. I'm looking to fill a p-t vacancy with them at the moment as they like to offer 2 x 4 hour sessions which suits me well as it doesn't impact on before/after school numbers.

Good luck.

brightstar
21-11-2009, 05:27 PM
Carmarthenshire SS usually like to place them with other Foster Carers, but give them a ring and ask them, you never know your luck.

helenlc
21-11-2009, 06:16 PM
Sending positive vibes......................................

TheBTeam
21-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Sending positive vibes, i will need two lots in January!!!

Mollymop
21-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Sending you lots of sparkly enquiry vibes.

Good luck x