PDA

View Full Version : santas sleigh brainwave need help pls

mushpea
21-11-2009, 01:43 PM
have just had a bit of a brain wave but need some help with it please!!

just thought I could get some of those tray type boxs from the supermarket that fruit comes in, the children can decorate these as their santas sleighs and make father christmas masks to wear in them and then make a reindeer to go on the front of the sleigh with a bit of wool round him for the reigns but how can i make the reindeer stand up, i thought of a card reindeer with toilet roll legs each side of him but would this work?

feel quite proud of myself for thinking of this one cause i never normaly have good ideas:blush: :laughing:

singlewiththree
21-11-2009, 02:09 PM
of if you need a large reindeer stick cardboard reindeer sides to a cardboard box? If you get a large box someone can sit on the reindeer too?

mama2three
21-11-2009, 02:21 PM
of if you need a large reindeer stick cardboard reindeer sides to a cardboard box? If you get a large box someone can sit on the reindeer too?

yeah , little elf costumes for reindeer riders!

love this , i was thinking we could 'convert' the cosy coupe ( the topless one) but those trays would work really well.

Chatterbox Childcare
21-11-2009, 03:14 PM
What about sticking the legs onto a piece of cardboard going underneath and then you could put cotton wool around the hooves.

beccas
21-11-2009, 08:05 PM
loving this idea may do it myself at my local network party kids would love it

mushpea
21-11-2009, 09:16 PM
well after a trip to the supermarket we are going for one giant version with the santa sleigh being a fruit box and the reindeer stuck on another big box then some little ones for them to take so the sleigh will be made from the boxs that tins are packed in and the reindeer will be made using my orginal idea of card and loo rolls. decidec this cause havent got enough room in the kitchen to put 6 big boxs and kids and reindeers!!!!