PDA

View Full Version : directt.gov.uk oh dear : (

Tatjana
21-11-2009, 09:52 AM
Finally I have managed to view my details, only to find many incorrect details plus things that i didn't want listed on there but the biggest joke of all is that i've been registered sinces 1st January 1899 :panic: :angry: :mad:

At least i look good for my age :rolleyes:

xx

ORKSIE
21-11-2009, 09:55 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Hope you get it sorted.

I dont know why they cant just leave things be:panic:

RedDragon
21-11-2009, 10:02 AM
lol I bet that is the date that the computer details start on and they haven't altered them.

I have looked and I am not on mine and neither is my friend you really needs the work. :censored:

Do we have to ring them with all new details? That's really annoying because I had a good few paragraphs on there showing exactly what I offer etc and now I will have to get my dusty old brain working again and think of what to put.

Tatjana
21-11-2009, 10:07 AM
I've been told to change details to contact the same people as we did before, in my case the local council dept that deals with childcare details.

Good luck...think we'll all need it!

xx

louise
21-11-2009, 11:16 AM
Just found mine. I to have been reg since then! So much is wrong on mine which does not look good to a parent my school pick up isn't even on it and there are only 4 childminders at the school. It says i dont care for over 8s either, no to immediate vacancies and contact for future vacancies. I need work that wont help me. It seems they now only do the search on the first part of the postcode which means 220 come up and im 63. There is no clue of where abouts i live. Iuse to have that im close to bus stops ect.
Mind u this is the same people that i found out think im closer to a children centre 2 buses away then the one 10 mins walk away. No wonder i want to look into something else when this is the support we get.

mushpea
21-11-2009, 01:26 PM
all my details are from when i first registered in 2002 so wrong phone number and email address,, i rang the people and they said its not from the familys info service its ofsted putting all the details on there at the moment and that ofsted are going to get the info from the fis eventual and transfer the data over so as long as your info is uptodate with the fis then the info should eventual transfer on to the direct gov website, the fis also said that the info they send out to parents is not what ofsted have put on the direct gov site but the updated info you would have given them.

The Juggler
21-11-2009, 01:57 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: that' so funny. at least parents will know you've got lots of experience!!!

singlewiththree
21-11-2009, 02:10 PM
I'm still not on. We got consent forms from our local FIS last week so perhaps they are waiting for them before putting us on again.

MissTinkerbell
23-11-2009, 02:22 PM
Well I'm on there and apparently I live 7 miles away from MY own postcode!!!!! Also there's no contact details and it says 'no' to making contact about future vacancies!! Think I'm going to email them and request another form so they can get the details right. Whilst I don't have any vacancies just yet I will have in March as one of my mums is off on maternity leave.

huggableshelly
23-11-2009, 02:42 PM
WOW you are sooo old!

Winnie
23-11-2009, 07:38 PM
well i'm now living 3 miles away from my own postcode :censored: .....opps i nearly typed a naughty word then......

frustrated of west sussex :angry: