PDA

View Full Version : HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE

angeldelight
21-11-2009, 07:14 AM
Hello Everyone

Hope you are all set for a good weekend - wrap up warm at least we wont get wet doing the school runs today

Hope you all have a good one

Angel xxxx

FussyElmo
21-11-2009, 07:19 AM
Thanks Angel been up since silly oclock friend texted me and Im on a course in 2 hours on outside play hope its not too energetic.

Other than that Im baking and cleaning this weekend :thumbsup: and sleeping!!!

angeldelight
21-11-2009, 07:22 AM
Thanks Angel been up since silly oclock friend texted me and Im on a course in 2 hours on outside play hope its not too energetic.

Other than that Im baking and cleaning this weekend :thumbsup: and sleeping!!!

My dad text me really early they are an hour in front of us and I think he forgot its the weekend :laughing: :laughing:

I am off to have my hair cut at 9 then shopping , cinema, baby sittting, x factor with munchies ha ha

Have a good day and hope you enjoy your course

XXXXX

FussyElmo
21-11-2009, 07:32 AM
Friend texted at 5!!!!

Promised the children I would make them scones before I went so best get moving!!!!

charleyfarley
21-11-2009, 08:05 AM
Morning Angel. FussyElmo and Everyone

I feel ill and have a day of shopping ahead of me :panic: I was nursing Mitchell last night as he was sick poor thing. Didn't get much sleep as I was listening out for him all night. I hate it when they are sick. He seems fine now though.

So if anyone sees a zombie walking round Hanley that'll be me :D

Fussyelmo can you let me know how that course was as I was looking at doing that next year :thumbsup: Thanks

Sounds like you've got a busy day Angel too, enjoy yourself :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

nell57
21-11-2009, 08:20 AM
Morning everyone.

Fussy I wanted to go on that course but they wouldn't let me cus I'm not on the ncma network:rolleyes: . Long story but they then said I could go on it, but but something came up so couldn't go in the end :( Hope it goes well, let us know later:thumbsup:

Hope you all have a good day and anyone not feeling well, get better soon:thumbsup: