PDA

View Full Version : don't think my daughter....

Hebs
20-11-2009, 09:31 PM
should have kids :laughing:

we are watching supernanny, and one of the kids just told his mum to F off :panic:

melissa just said......

"if my kid ever swore at me i'd slap them so hard they'd end up in a coma"

:eek: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

she was so serious too :blush:

beccas
20-11-2009, 09:32 PM
ha ha so funny:laughing: :laughing:

Twinkles
20-11-2009, 09:35 PM
That did make me chuckle - not the maternal type then ?

Blackhorse
that is soo funny...

I scared my mum once when I was little as we were watching a program about wildlife and they mentioned the poachers (sp?) and I just said
if I was there I would just shoot them all!! :eek:
But then I havent changed my mind much about that either..:blush:

babs
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: how old is she ?

Hebs
20-11-2009, 09:36 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: how old is she ?

13 :laughing:

Hebs
20-11-2009, 09:37 PM
That did make me chuckle - not the maternal type then ?

actually... she's great with the little kids i childmind

she just thinks swearing at mum is sooooooooooo wrong.

my kids have been told they can swear when with friends but not AT people, esp adults, seems like they've actually listened to me for once :laughing:

Blackhorse
20-11-2009, 09:39 PM

my kids have been told they can swear when with friends but not AT people, esp adults, seems like they've actually listened to me for once :laughing:

well done.. I guess the message went through loud and clear!

tinynippers
21-11-2009, 06:32 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: she's sorted.

Cazz
21-11-2009, 10:21 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hebs - I'm thinking that's not a bad thing to say to them about swearing. I've told them I don't like swearing and don't want it said around the house with my copy cat toddler (and any mindees!) around.

So by allowing them to use it with their friends they can still "fit in" and realise that there are only certain times that are appropriate to use swear words - still can't stand the "F" word at any time though :rolleyes:

PixiePetal
21-11-2009, 11:00 AM

I said the same rules to my kids. DD is now 15 and does slip in the odd word aimed at me. I have to have an apology and if anything is said when I have mindees here (which she never has), she knows her laptop would get it!!:laughing:

DS, 13, never swears:thumbsup: It really upsets him.

kindredspirits
22-11-2009, 03:53 PM
I told my 7 year old mindee off for swearing the other day - he said the bad C word!! :eek: :eek: never seen him look like he wanted to wet himself so much in his life - i don't think he gets told off at home as mum and dad are in a who likes me better type of battle.
Thank goodness he's leaving me soon - can't stand kids who are that arrogant!! ;)