PDA

View Full Version : Help......Children and Childminder in Need

grindal
20-11-2009, 04:21 PM
DS1 was doing lots about children in need at playgroup so this morning we all sat down and looked at the website. They decided to make some cakes from the website so we went to the shops to get the ingredients. I thought lots of people in town would be dressed up so got the kids all excited about doing a Pudsey count. It was pouring with rain and the closest we came to pudsey was a picture stuck on the collection bucket inside Morrisons. The ingredients cost me £6. DS1 fell over on the way home and dripped back to the house. We made the cakes put them in the fridge and had lunch then went for sleeps - except mindee was violently sick and has gone home. Just remembered all about cakes - got them out the fridge, cut them up. DS1 said - they are nasty and Ds2 said they were yucky, and I am doing Slimming World so have not tried them and DH is away with work till tmrow lunch time.

Zoomie
20-11-2009, 04:25 PM
:laughing: don't think the children will be needing the cakes very much :laughing:

haribo
20-11-2009, 04:31 PM
oh thats a shame , if i was there id eat them for you :laughing: :laughing:

grindal
20-11-2009, 05:45 PM
Am happy to post them out to anyone who wants them :laughing: :laughing:
DH suggested it would have been better to put £6 in the Morrisons Bucket and not bother with the cakes - I married a genius :angry: