PDA

View Full Version : OMG I forgot!!!!

PixiePetal
20-11-2009, 03:03 PM
There was I sitting at the PC, on the forum of course, and the door knocker went. Thought it must be postie with a parcel but no...................it was a parent and child come to see me about temp position after christmas.:eek:
I had totally forgotten!!

There was washing drying on the radiators all over the house......hid the not so small smalls when child needed loo and went with mum :blush:

Luckily I had a parent pack printed off - third in the past 2 weeks :thumbsup:

They were lovely hope they will use me as her boss is parent of an ex mindee who has just started school and been singing my praises - thanks S :) , fingers crossed the chaos didn't put her off.

I should have checked my diary. Thats the third visit so hopefully there will be 3 contracts to sign - better look at my diary and make sure I don't miss anything else. Knowing my luck it will be Ofsted next time :rolleyes:

Daddy Day Care
20-11-2009, 03:05 PM
:laughing: :laughing:

sorry, but well done on getting the 3 visits will keepmy fingers crossed and hope they all sign a contract with you

Gareth
xx

Blackhorse
20-11-2009, 03:06 PM
this happened to me once..

it was my first week of miding..I had chaos in the house...3 children eating their lunch...no packs printed off...

never heard anything back...but I wasnt that keen on the child anyway as it didnt fit well with the others....

but oh boy was I embarrassed!! never happened to me since!

Zoomie
20-11-2009, 04:21 PM
I keep forgetting about one of my mindees arriving on a Monday.

I have five children come through the door and the doorbell seems to be constantly going and it always seem on the last ring, I think, who can this be now .... and its my mindee.

Now I always make sure I have this extra smiley welcoming face when I answer the door .... the postie doesn't look half uncomfortable :laughing: :laughing:

helenlc
20-11-2009, 06:37 PM
I keep forgetting about one of my mindees arriving on a Monday.

I forgot about one of mine this morning!:eek: :blush:

I was so busy worrying about whether the baby mindee would be on time for me to leave for school and then P walked past the kitchen with Mum!! I had completely forgot I had her today!!:blush:

Good job I hadnt left home!!:panic: