PDA

View Full Version : worrying now...

mama2three
20-11-2009, 02:39 PM
Lo's mum was due at 2. has lost her mobile so cant call her. have got her dads ( los grandad)no to call if urgent. How long would you leave it til you rang him? dont want to worry him if shes just running late , but what would you all do? L playing happily so no problem there. thanks K x

terrydoo73
20-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Hopefully she has turned up but I would do it asap!

mama2three
20-11-2009, 03:12 PM
well she was ok , and came about 3. very apologetic , and said her supervisor had kept her back discussing strategies. Think i would have been saying no , sorry have to pick up my son!

Blackhorse
20-11-2009, 04:23 PM
well she was ok , and came about 3. very apologetic , and said her supervisor had kept her back discussing strategies. Think i would have been saying no , sorry have to pick up my son!

yeah or tell him to at least make the phone call to let you know she is running late and if it is ok.....that is the least she should have done

Goatgirl
20-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Hi,
How worrying for you :eek:
For that reason alone, I'd be adding late fees to the next invoice. For me that's a £6 standard charge for late arrival, plus twice the hourly rate for each half hour or part half hour till they arrive.

Bet she would tell her supervisor where to get off next time! :-)

Glad it was nothing serious though...

bws,
Wendy

TheBTeam
20-11-2009, 04:49 PM
I know which ones to chase and which ones to not worry about, i only have one family that i do not worry about, they are very erratic in when they come, but then it is a government scheme paying for their childcare not them!

haribo
20-11-2009, 04:59 PM
think you get to know the ones who are late for no reason ,or trivial reason. i only waited 30 mins for mindees mum last year and knew something very serious must have happened , as indeed it had . the other parents are now very sure to let me know where they are ,as they were affected as much as me , but it only takes a quick call to say you are delayed .