PDA

View Full Version : ARE WE ALL IN FOR A BUSY WEEKEND?????????

LOOPYLISA
20-11-2009, 09:34 AM
And i don't wanna hear about xmas decs going up..... :laughing: too early :D

We have friends over from australia, so a big group are meeting up and having drinkie poos and a meal, and hotel for the night :clapping: ;)

Sunday nowt :D

Hope you all have a fab time x

angeldelight
20-11-2009, 09:39 AM
I am off christmas shopping :laughing: :laughing:

Cinema and lunch

Tomorrow evening I have 2 of my grandsons staying over so will be doing lots of things with them

Sunday unsure prob more shopping and just relaxing

Need to do paper work but what the hell :laughing:

Have a good weekend Lisa and everyone

Angel xxx

Polly2
20-11-2009, 09:45 AM
I am off to my sisters for the weekend to watch my neice playing the piano in a concert! Can't wait! I am so proud of her :)

What you going to see in cinema Angel? - we saw 2012 on Wed, it was good :thumbsup: but bit long. Patrick kept snoring in the quiet bits - very embarrasing!!

Have a good weekend all x

nell57
20-11-2009, 09:48 AM
Will be spending all tomorrow with my mum celebrating her 65th Birthday.

Sunday, paper work or maybe chilling, its a close call;)

angeldelight
20-11-2009, 09:50 AM
I am off to my sisters for the weekend to watch my neice playing the piano in a concert! Can't wait! I am so proud of her :)

What you going to see in cinema Angel? - we saw 2012 on Wed, it was good :thumbsup: but bit long. Patrick kept snoring in the quiet bits - very embarrasing!!

Have a good weekend all x

Oh I thought we might go and see that but a bit unsure

We watched Harry Brown last week that was ok

I want to see the Christmas Carol ha

I went to see the men who stare at goats the other week and hated it and almost fell asleep myself :laughing:

Oh I have just looked and there is not much on ha

Angel xx

Hebs
20-11-2009, 09:57 AM
we are off to see twilight today, and 2012 on sunday

oh

and

putting

the

decorations up tonight :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

jelly15
20-11-2009, 10:25 AM
Got my peadiatric first aid for the next two saturdays. DSs 17 & 14 both have no plans other than footie so plan a family evening , takeaway and TV and then a lasy Sunday for me and DH:)

RainbowMum
20-11-2009, 10:56 AM
My 2 are over my mums from 4pm till Sunday, then once last mindee leaves at 6 we are driving to Eye in Suffolk for 2 nights in a nice hotel - going to Bury for shopping and cinema (2012) tomorrow -just me and DH, wonderful!:clapping:

Mollymop
20-11-2009, 10:59 AM
tonight we are going to do some decorating....

Then tomorrow we are going to Snettersham to their big model shop as hubs loves buying models of planes, etc and has got timmy hooked. Just hope tim is up to it

Then chilling out on Sunday..or going xmas shopping, not sure yet

Roseolivia
20-11-2009, 11:08 AM
Tonight a quiet night in, tomorrow i have a tutorial for my OU f.degree then Sunday probably housework and food shopping. Hope you all have a good weekend.

RachelE
20-11-2009, 01:53 PM
We're off to the beach tomorrow!

There's a nearby beach where the seals come to, to give birth in November. They start coming onto the beach in October and leave with the pups at the end of December.

We went last year and its lovely to see them in the wild. There's a protective fence to protect the seals and the public from each other. But, they come up to the fence and you can get really close.
Its really different from going to a sanctuary with all the gimmicks and shop.

We're taking MIL and FIL and stopping for a pub lunch too! :)

Sunday will be ironing and paperwork :(

Rachel x

FizzysFriends
20-11-2009, 01:57 PM
I am baby sitting tonight til tomorrow early hours. Then babysitting tomorrow 11am - 5.30pm. Sunday DD and nephew have a photo shoot.

Wish I was doing nothing and could catch up on housework and paperwork (gosh never thought I'd hear myself saying that).

Daisy1956
20-11-2009, 02:00 PM
Having a lazy weekend, lie in on Saturday,then writing Christmas cards take away in evening On Sunday take dog for long walk before family arrives for huge Sunday Dinner . What a lovely weekend-am I sad or what?

Zoemum2four
20-11-2009, 02:14 PM
We are off to london taking the kids to natural history museum and then properly go get some dinner somewhere........:)

solly
20-11-2009, 02:24 PM
After a busy weekend last weekend in London with DH to see We will rock you which was fantastic and would recommend it:clapping: :clapping:

This weekend or today about 4pm I am leaving my DH with the kids for the weekend and am off to the Parelli Celebration (natural Horsemanship) at the Nec and staying in the Hilton with a friend I will be home sunday night.

I am looking forward to another weekend away:)

sue m
20-11-2009, 09:39 PM
ARE WE ALL IN FOR A BUSY WEEKEND?????????

Oh give over Lisa, I hate it when you ask this and I have to say I'm not doing anything EVERY weekend!!!!!! :o :blush: I must get a life........ xx

Lou
20-11-2009, 09:43 PM

Oh give over Lisa, I hate it when you ask this and I have to say I'm not doing anything EVERY weekend!!!!!! :o :blush: I must get a life........ xx

LOL thats my fave type of weekend when i have nothing going on!!!!

I MUST start xmas shopping tomorrow...after having a lie in and cleaning up first, then we are having a meal with friends.

Sunday i am staying in my PJS allday!!!

nannymcflea
20-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Picking up our caravan tomorrow

As long as it's not too windy and the roads are open!

sue m
20-11-2009, 09:46 PM
LOL thats my fave type of weekend when i have nothing going on!!!!

I MUST start xmas shopping tomorrow...after having a lie in and cleaning up first, then we are having a meal with friends.

Sunday i am staying in my PJS allday!!!

Yeah but nothing EVER goes on in my life! I need to get out more too :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
20-11-2009, 10:20 PM

:laughing: :laughing: x x x