PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

angeldelight
20-11-2009, 06:49 AM
Morning Everyone

A dark wet and windy morning here but I dont care because is it FRIDAY :clapping: :clapping:

What you all doing today - we are going to have a go at making some different sweets for christmas think we are going to have a go at making some rumballs - with out the rum for the kids of course ha ha

Hope you all have a super duper day and just think its almost the weekend :clapping: :clapping:

Angel xxxx

singlewiththree
20-11-2009, 07:00 AM
It's my first full day :clapping: I have a 7mth old and 4yr old arriving at 7.30am and then a 17mth old arriving at 8.30am. After school run and nursery we are back here for play then back to nursery then 17mth goes and its just me and 7mth old, and my 3yr old until school pick then the 4yr old, my own 4yr old and 8yr old. Planning a getting to know you day :)

angeldelight
20-11-2009, 07:03 AM
It's my first full day :clapping: I have a 7mth old and 4yr old arriving at 7.30am and then a 17mth old arriving at 8.30am. After school run and nursery we are back here for play then back to nursery then 17mth goes and its just me and 7mth old, and my 3yr old until school pick then the 4yr old, my own 4yr old and 8yr old. Planning a getting to know you day :)

Good luck Paula hope it goes ok today

Angel xx

FussyElmo
20-11-2009, 07:05 AM
Going with the flow today, its a walk-a-lot day today to school to pre school (I couldnt choose one a bit nearer:rolleyes: ) to home to pre school to home to school to home to school (dd does after school club). Might have a competition to see how many puddles they can actually jump in :)

But its FRIDAY :clapping: :clapping: so it doesnt matter!!!

have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

Roseolivia
20-11-2009, 07:11 AM
Only 2 before/after schoolies and a 11mth old all day so pretty quiet. Hopefully they'll be gone by 5pm.
Wet here again and the weather said it's going to be dry:( I've woke up this morning with conjunctivitis, sore eye last night so i was expecting it so i'll have to go to the chemists later. Probably going to do christmas activities later. Have a good day everyone.

Gizmo
20-11-2009, 07:13 AM
We are having a go with the flow day too, our toddler group not on today so will do the school run then see how the girls are, they fought all day yesterday so might have to have one in one room and one in another and me and the baby will play in the middle to keep the peace :laughing: Only working till 3 today so not too long to be referree

But its FRIDAY so dont mind :clapping: :clapping:

charleyfarley
20-11-2009, 07:25 AM
Morning Everyone

YAY IT'S FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :clapping: :clapping:

After the library it's go with the flow day with us as well. Only one lo as other mindee is ill still. Just hope lo is in a better mood today as yesterday was full of tantrums :panic:

We made rum balls last year (well I did) for parents presents, they went down a treat :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

nell57
20-11-2009, 07:30 AM
Morning everyone.

Quiet day for me, just have one lo until after school pm. Might need to go into town to finish getting my mum bits of presents for her 65th Birthday tomorrow:clapping:

Hope you all have a good day and stay dry:panic:

Tam's Tribe
20-11-2009, 07:41 AM

:clapping: . . . Fabulous! . . . have a good day!!!

Tam's Tribe
20-11-2009, 07:47 AM
Hello Everybody!!!!

Well I was looking forward to the weekend but yesterday received my initial call (to see if I am minding, ages, days, etc) from Mrs O as my 1st inspection is approaching .*shrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek* . . going to make sure everything is in order before I get a call to schedule the inspection . . . what is the timescale from the call to see if you are minding to the call to let you know ist inspection date???

Anyway, have a great day!! and a most fabulous weekend!!!

Lovies
Tam
x

Twinkles
20-11-2009, 08:37 AM
Wooo Hooo it's Friday !

http://i.mynicespace.com/110/11046.gif (http://www.mynicespace.com/animated-pictures-11046.html)

Friday dance :thumbsup: