PDA

View Full Version : just when you think you are up!

sweets
19-11-2009, 06:18 PM
i have been doing great mindees wise lately, lots of new starters. my 4 year old mindee started pre-school in sept, just 2 half days a week, 1 on mums day with him and 1 on mine. i knew that he would gradually build up his time there as he is going to school next sept, mum said a while ago that he may go for the full day on one of my days after christmas.

she has told me today that after christmas he is going to go 2 and a half days all on the days i have him now!

i am a bit disapointed as i had planned on looking at prices for new kitchens , but that may have to be put on hold for a bit now.

:(

Mouse
19-11-2009, 06:23 PM
That's the thing with this job - you can never count on money coming in :(

CherryBlossom
19-11-2009, 06:38 PM
Sorry to hear this-try not to worry you may get loads of enquiries and a new full time mindee! :)
x

sweets
19-11-2009, 06:42 PM
whats annoying is that i had a couple of enquiries a couple of weeks ago and told them i was full:(

I feel a bit guilty not wanting him to go but all my new mindees are babies and i know he is losing out as he had a lot of my attention before. he absolutely loves preschool and i know he will thrive there and is prob the best thing for him.