PDA

View Full Version : NCMA's East Midlands Forum

christine e
19-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Hi everyone

The next regional forum is being held on Sat 6th Feb 2010 (not that far away) at Highpoint in Leicester. The forum topic for discusion is 'Social Networking Sites - their use withing the childminding profession', this will be followed by an open forum where you can bring any concerns/issues forward.
Following lunch the afternoon workshop 'Insight into Autism & Aspergers Syndrome' will be presented by Dr John Biddulph. If anyone is interested please pm me for a booking form.

If anyone in the Derby area is interested and would like a lift please look out for a response to this thread from Tammystots!

Any questions please feel free to get in touch

Christine

tammys-tots
20-11-2009, 09:32 PM
Hi everyone

The next regional forum is being held on Sat 6th Feb 2010 (not that far away) at Highpoint in Leicester. The forum topic for discusion is 'Social Networking Sites - their use withing the childminding profession', this will be followed by an open forum where you can bring any concerns/issues forward.
Following lunch the afternoon workshop 'Insight into Autism & Aspergers Syndrome' will be presented by Dr John Biddulph. If anyone is interested please pm me for a booking form.

If anyone in the Derby area is interested and would like a lift please look out for a response to this thread from Tammystots!

Any questions please feel free to get in touch

Christine

Hi Everyone, if anyone would like a lift (no charge) then please get in touch. Everyone will make you feel welcome. You will meet lots of new friends, be able to share ideas and have fun! I have been going for two years and really enjoy it.
So hope you will come along.
Tammy

christine e
21-11-2009, 08:20 AM
Thanks Tammy,

Anyone in the Derby area interested then please get in touch with Tammy

Cx

mama2three
21-11-2009, 02:31 PM
I havent been to any of these - will we get info from the network re booking etc? will ask at cm group on monday and see if i can persuade any of the others in the village to come , sounds great! saturdays are difficult for me but fingers crossed DH wont be working that one. Kath x

christine e
21-11-2009, 06:58 PM
I havent been to any of these - will we get info from the network re booking etc? will ask at cm group on monday and see if i can persuade any of the others in the village to come , sounds great! saturdays are difficult for me but fingers crossed DH wont be working that one. Kath x

Hi Kath

PM being sent to you with an invitation/booking form - please get in touch if you have any queries

Christine

tammys-tots
18-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Hi if anyone wants a lift let me no please email me and i will get back to you. You will really enjoy the experience. Make lots of new friends.

Tammy

tamasineashforth@hotmail.co.uk

Chatterbox Childcare
18-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Have fun - the South West one is on Saturday and I have to get up too early so I hope that it is worth it!

christine e
18-01-2010, 08:38 PM
Hi

Tammy is in the Derby area and I am in the Mansfield area so if anyone would like a lift please pm either Tammy or myself

Cx

RachelE
18-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Myself and another childminder have decided to come along!

We went to the one in Lincoln last year too.

Be good to say hello!

See you there.
Rachel x

christine e
19-01-2010, 08:10 AM
Myself and another childminder have decided to come along!

We went to the one in Lincoln last year too.

Be good to say hello!

See you there.
Rachel x

Hi Rachel

Look forward to meeting you - both Tammy and I were at the Lincoln forum last year.

See you 6th Feb

Christine

mama2three
20-01-2010, 10:05 AM
i would love to but hubby is woking. maybe next time !