PDA

View Full Version : anyone else feeling poorly at mo?

jaja
19-11-2009, 02:29 PM
I just carnt shake this ill feeling off and carnt put a finger on what it ist, i feel sicky, dizzy, lightheaded and shattered, plus got a banging headach which is making me feel horrible, i canrt say its a bug cause its now into the its third week, i got a doctors appointment next week but feel horrible.... want to hide into the duvet but i have to collect kids in half an hour... I came home form the school run this am and fell aslpeep on the sofa:blush: :blush: :blush: (dont worry no kids here today, lol lol ) really dont understand what i could have which is lasting more than 3 weeks...

Anyone else feel like this at the mo?

xx

Daftbat
19-11-2009, 03:56 PM
I feel a bit off sorts but i think its because i am having a crazy mad busy week with early starts and late finishes - and to top it all an INSET day tomorrow which is normally the only day that i get free from under five's ahhhhhhhh.........:(

sarah32
19-11-2009, 04:15 PM
I had most of the symtoms a couple of days ago, went to bed early and felt so much better the same day.

I think its sometimes just your body telling you to rest

Hope you feel better:)

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
19-11-2009, 04:35 PM
I know exactly how ur feeling, these past few weeks i have felt really rough but cant put my finger on it. I sometimes sit there and dont feel like im in my body iyswim. dizzy, shakey, headach nausea and tired all run into one. I have taken pregnancy tests and my iron levels checked but nothing, i thought i was turning into a hypcondriac (the type that cant spell!)

Bananabrain
19-11-2009, 05:05 PM
I had most of the symtoms a couple of days ago, went to bed early and felt so much better the same day.

I think its sometimes just your body telling you to rest

Hope you feel better:)

I've said the same today, I feel rotten but can't quite put my finger on why.
I think at this time of year,loads of people are ill,we're all rushing around like loonys getting ready for Christmas and sometimes my body just says 'ENOUGH'
As childminders it's really hard to really relax because there are always jobs to do and we don't even really have weekends do we?
Hope you feel better,soon be Christmas!!!

ORKSIE
19-11-2009, 05:08 PM
Hope you all feel better soon:thumbsup:

Alibali
19-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Sounds a bit like flu which can last for weeks, take care and get well soon

jaja
19-11-2009, 05:34 PM
thanks u make me feel better, thought i was going mad! lol... hate feeling like this.... hope everyone ese feels better soon xx

mojo0403
19-11-2009, 05:58 PM
Hi

I have been feeling poorly now for 3 days, sickness, diahorea, tiredness, just think ive got a sickness bug thats been going round.

hope your feeling better soon

xx

sarah707
19-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Awwww poor you! Feel better soon xx

TheBTeam
19-11-2009, 07:21 PM
I am feeling a bit better today, i felt really hot and sick a couple of days earlier in the week!

RachelE
19-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Oh no, poor you! :(

make sure you get lots of rest - orders!! Maybe its all the hills tiring you out?!!

I hope you're better for our next meeting!!

Take Care,
Rachel x

flora
19-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Get well soon Babe :thumbsup:

H and nige both been il this week, similar sort of thing, h not been to school all week.

I am ok as I have been keeping out the house :blush:

Hebs
19-11-2009, 07:41 PM
me i feel ill AGAIN :panic:

jaja
19-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Maybe its all the hills tiring you out?!!

I hope you're better for the next meeting!!!

LOl lol lol lol up the hills, had to laugh at that.... Will hopefully be back to normal by then,i have booked myself into the doctors next week just for a check up and see what she thinks...feel really horrible and wobbly...

Rachel...do you want me to fetch anything for next meeting?

Flora... birthday sweety, we need to talk about where and when, does the wednesday lunch sound good? talk soon xxx

thanks for all your replys, at least i am not alone in this horrible bug kinda thing...

thinking of all you too...

xxxxxx