PDA

View Full Version : When did you get your OFSTED pre reg visit?

mummyjo
19-11-2009, 11:25 AM
Hi ladies

Just wondering how long you had to wait for your OFSTEd pre-reg visit after sending off your application? I sent my application off about 3 weeks ago. I know they received it the day after I posted it as they phoned me to ask a question about it. I have paid me regisration fee. It is normal to still be waiting for them to phone?

My college said do not send off your pack until you are ready as they are likely to phone the next day and say we are coming tomorow. Have I forgotton to do something?

clio0602
19-11-2009, 12:52 PM
Hi I posted my forms a week last mon and they came this mon so was only a week. I think it depends who picks up your forms and how busy they are.

My cousin sent hers the same day as me and hers is this mon coming so hers was 2 weeks.

Good luck hope you hear soon. Its the waiting that gets to you isn't it?! I'm now waiting the CRB check which can take ages :(

AliceK
19-11-2009, 12:54 PM
Hi
In my experience they called me within a few days and came out a few days after that. It could be that your inspector is away or maybe they are busy. If you feel you are ready you could always give them a call and ask them when they want to come.

Good luck

xxxx

CherryBlossom
19-11-2009, 01:01 PM
Hi,

I sent mine off a week later they phoned-scheduled to come out a week later.
So it was two weeks from sending off to visit xx

sfox2003
19-11-2009, 01:36 PM
I sent mine off & got a call about 10 days later for them to come the next day!

sarah

naomiesian
19-11-2009, 04:20 PM
Mine took a while, I think it was about 5 weeks untill I received a phonecall from Ofsted, they did say that they had been trying to reach me for a week or so before but there was never an answer to my house phone or mobile (what a load of rubbish as I have answerphones on both and never even had a missed call show up) they arranged to come out 2 weeks later and 7 weeks later im still waiting for my certificate to arrive :mad: , Think it just depends on the area you live and how busy they are hun, good luck x