PDA

View Full Version : Inspection next week help!

booboo
04-03-2008, 06:43 AM
Goodmorning, i had a phone call yesterday about my inspection, shes coming next week, what should i expect?? also what do they want to see, any help would be great ive been childminding 4 weeks.

Cheers Amanda x :)

crazybones
04-03-2008, 06:49 AM
I have my inspection next week too. I am a bit frantic. There is loads of info on this site. Just make sure all your paperwork is up to date, read through a copy of the standards and check you are doing it all, photos, copies of work, any parent references, suitable toys, policies. This is just a basic list off the top of my head first thing in the morning but if you look through the site you will get loads of advice.
I was given loads of advice on my thread on inspections called "1000 apologies".

Annie x

booboo
04-03-2008, 06:52 AM
Thanx Annie, i paniced yesterday, i will have a good luck round the site make sure im doing what i should be doing, i find the paper work mad!! so much has to be done well you know what i'll be doing all weekend lol

The lady on the phone sounded lovely and said don't worry!! easy for her to say lol

Amanda x

crazybones
04-03-2008, 06:54 AM
I keep telling myself - what is the worst that can happen. I know I am not inadequate so satisfactory means I am doing everything right, anything above that is a bonus. :o Then I start panicing again. :laughing:

I am going to have the biggest bottle of wine and a huge curry on Friday night once the week is over.

Annie x

miffy
04-03-2008, 06:55 AM
Just wanted to wish you both good luck

Don't forget to let us know how you get on

Miffy xx

sarah707
04-03-2008, 07:57 AM
You'll be fine! Like Annie says... there is absolutely nothing wrong with satisfactory for a first inspection - it says you are working within the standards.

Good luck! :D

cherry
04-03-2008, 08:40 AM
Just wanted to wish you both "Good Luck" :thumbsup:

You'll be fine, I had my inspection a couple of weeks ago and was panicking like mad, but when the inspector turned up she was lovely and really put me at ease. :)

Let us know how you got on

angeldelight
04-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Just wanted to say good luck to you both

Dont panic use the Bromley site to make sure you have most of what you need and of course the forum

Remember if your paper work is up to date and even basic as long as it covers the areas that you need you will be ok

I do not do half of what every one else does - so do not panic

If you need any help you know where we are

Angel xx

Tatia
04-03-2008, 09:43 AM
Good luck to you both!

bubbly
04-03-2008, 03:25 PM
Yes, good luck and be sure to report back. You'll be just fine :)

Hollybelle
04-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Good luck:)

Annie_T
04-03-2008, 03:36 PM
cool good luck ... your be ok

chubbymummy
04-03-2008, 04:17 PM
just wishing you both all the best for next week

Mollymop
04-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Good luck to you both I hope it goes really well. X

Nix
04-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Good luck to both of you:thumbsup:

Nix x

JO S
04-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Just wanted to wish you both luck.

Jo. x

deeb66
09-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Good luck to both of you

Don't forget to let us know how you got on!

lizzymoonshine
09-03-2008, 05:32 PM
Hi

i have my inspection to next week! i am also panicking!!!! aaarrggghhh, sure there will be something i have forgotten to do!

good luck to you both, this time next week it will be over and we can compare notes.!!!

:)

crazybones
09-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Hi

i have my inspection to next week! i am also panicking!!!! aaarrggghhh, sure there will be something i have forgotten to do!

good luck to you both, this time next week it will be over and we can compare notes.!!!

:)

I am ranging from panic to so what. I have spent the whole weekend sorting everything and cleaning. I cant do any more - except vax the carpet before bed. I was going to take down the curtains to wash them but thought she isnt inspecting my curtains :laughing: I must admit though it has been great getting hubby to do loads of little jobs that he has left like taking a bit off the kitchen door so it shuts tight. He has just made me a zebra crossing for mindee A as we are doing road safety this week and A and I are going to make a lollipop tomorrow (as in lollipop lady not sweet.) Best of luck to us all for next week. Big drinkies on Friday.

Annie x

booboo
10-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Same as i've been cleaning and checking everything, you would think i had the queen coming for tea!! :laughing:

Really glad when Thursdays over i must say, def looking forward to a bottle or 2 the weekend :thumbsup:

Goodluck Annie and anyone else who has there inspection coming up :)

Amanda x

crazybones
10-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Same as i've been cleaning and checking everything, you would think i had the queen coming for tea!! :laughing:

Really glad when Thursdays over i must say, def looking forward to a bottle or 2 the weekend :thumbsup:

Goodluck Annie and anyone else who has there inspection coming up :)

Amanda x

Same to you. :D I am exhausted but at least the house has had a spring clean and all those little jobs that have been put off have been done. She better look in my shiney clean oven :laughing: . By the way, I have opened a bottle already tonight. :thumbsup: Hubby left for work at 5am, woke William and phoned earlier to say he was staying until 8pm. ALL WEEK. Then he said "Oh yeah and Sat and Sun too". No way mate. I am going to Anfield on Saturday come hell or high water. I missed the game this week to clean the :censored: house. He said he will work something out.

Annie x

katickles
10-03-2008, 08:10 PM
Well you three - hope all your inspections go well, I'm sure you'll all be just fine.

Good luck to you all & let us all know how you go. :)

angeldelight
10-03-2008, 10:10 PM
Good luck the 3 of you

Thinking of you im sure you will be ok

Angel xx

booboo
11-03-2008, 05:49 AM
Same to you. :D I am exhausted but at least the house has had a spring clean and all those little jobs that have been put off have been done. She better look in my shiney clean oven :laughing: . By the way, I have opened a bottle already tonight. :thumbsup: Hubby left for work at 5am, woke William and phoned earlier to say he was staying until 8pm. ALL WEEK. Then he said "Oh yeah and Sat and Sun too". No way mate. I am going to Anfield on Saturday come hell or high water. I missed the game this week to clean the :censored: house. He said he will work something out.

Annie x

lol men think we're supersonic i think, my hubby works all week then goes to college on a Sat and then asked if he could go golf Sat sure he's taking the :censored: i childmind all week and a Sat so Sunday is My day!!!!!

Amanda xx